Chris/Kripparrian Q&A, Fan Art competition and Facebook key giveaway

I have never used Phase run in Beta, the builds I have need more gems for other attacks and I never seem to get enough sockets/ jewelers orbs to craft better until late in the game when I already have got several good MS items
"
Freewendy wrote:
I have never used Phase run in Beta, the builds I have need more gems for other attacks and I never seem to get enough sockets/ jewelers orbs to craft better until late in the game when I already have got several good MS items

Not sure what you're trying to say. The change doesn't affect you at all?

(I have never played a build without Phase Run btw)

Also, will we get a Charlie Sheen Keystone to counter the current chance to swallow mechanic for flasks?
Off-topic ...

"
will we get a Charlie Sheen Keystone

Lol'd.
GGG - Why you no?
At the risk of further derailing the thread, let me just say I think the change from phase run > flask is a great one. Forcing you to get rid of a potion spot if you want the move speed represents exactly the sort of cost-benefit choice that this and all other good ARPGs should be about. It is absolutely the correct call for GGG to make.

You may want to consider it's a bit of a selection bias when the threads about Phase Run feedback are clogged with people who love it. Those who don't care, won't even go there..

Big thanks to Petrov for the transcript too, nice work buddy.
"
Forcing you to get rid of a potion spot if you want the move speed represents exactly the sort of cost-benefit choice that this and all other good ARPGs should be about. It is absolutely the correct call for GGG to make.

To be fair , this is the *only arguement thats acceptable in my opinion, but ... it doesnt change the facts. I personally advocate for the cause of "dont fuck with phase run". :D

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
"
Freewendy wrote:
I have never used Phase run in Beta

Case closed.

Please remove any and all gems Freewendy doesn't use before Open Beta commences.
"
deathbybinary wrote:
"
Freewendy wrote:
I have never used Phase run in Beta

Case closed.

Please remove any and all gems Freewendy doesn't use before Open Beta commences.

LOL'd pretty hard. Was funny read.
GGG - Why you no?
Hehe, yeah :)
But still, his comment is as good as the others here. I don't use phase run either, but just because I don't have enough keys to use and because I usually don't rush through maps. But I see the benefit of greater movement speed and ignore nice boots that doesn't have this mod.

So, even though I don't use this gem, I want it to stay in the game. We want/need many different skills to diversify our chars. Maybe add a small annoying detail but don't remove it completely.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I nearly never had a problem (in early to mid game) to 'find' an unlinked green socket for the gem, and until the point where you use more than 5 skills, you probably have access to some options - movement boots or passives.

But especially in early game, you are slow, and many things that add to your defense slow you down more... and as example, in the templar's area there is no movement increase passive at all, the nearest one is Armour Mastery at the Marauder, at least 10 points away...

The thing is, there is no differentiation between running and walking, and for that, the base speed of the chars is much too low without some 'tweaking'. Increase the base speed by 10%, and I can live well with the removal of the movement component of phase run.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Kripp is the man!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info