Chris/Kripparrian Q&A, Fan Art competition and Facebook key giveaway

"
Chris wrote:
Sorry about the lack of a news update yesterday. We had our office Christmas party during the time I'd normally post news, so I forgot!

Post piccies, or it didn't happen.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Thanks a million for letting us know in advance! I'll be sure to tune in, I sure hope Kripp can think of some juicy stuff to ask about you. ;-)
Are you shpongled yet?
Can we please get the Q&A in text format? I'm going to miss it because of work.
"
Chris wrote:
Sorry about the lack of a news update yesterday. We had our office Christmas party during the time I'd normally post news, so I forgot!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Edit: Beaten haha
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Dec 14, 2012, 4:37:13 AM
Nice, you are coming third! how do we see a ladder board to know who is coming 1st and 2nd in the votes?

Everyone!
Vote for Path of Exile
I've tried to vote (as a guest) at least a dozen times now, but every time I can't as it seems someone else has voted in the three minutes prior, which can't be a bad thing!
I hope you had a blast of a party down there :)

Would really love if the Q&A came up later, as I will be sleeping at that time. That will be around 4 a clock in the morning for me lol

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
"
Chris wrote:

You can make it up by showing pictures from it! :)
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
That's 4am in the night for me, uuh..
Well, I'll tune in and listen for a bit, while I slowly fall asleep :)
"
tehprell wrote:
That's 4am in the night for me, uuh..
Well, I'll tune in and listen for a bit, while I slowly fall asleep :)

A kiwi may die if you don't listen to it all :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info