Doors and paysafecard update

"
sallee wrote:
why not add campfires in game.I dunno what use whould be with it lol but i think campfires in deserted world suits this game.Maybe campfires could reset our potions without going back to urban places xD

Or give rested exp :o

I'd think thats unneeded and kinda like every mmo out there that has campfires.

The real question is: do we get costumes in the micro trans shop ._. my god i will spend so much money if we do...
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
trouba wrote:
And will monsters be able to open the doors and ambush you? :P

this is actually an awesome idea, i see it now, couple skellies go open room, large chest at back, then wham ambushers coldsnap the ass off you.
Doors - good idea, I hope this feature help with Necromancers.
what comes to mind is type of monster that might break the door :)
like some skeleton warden with a huge axe here an' there, just for upping carefulness
Last edited by miasma on Dec 12, 2012, 10:14:21 AM
I see a lot of potential with the doors. They also add a sense of solitary confinement that seems to have been missing from the prison.
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 12, 2012, 10:24:04 AM
Doors! I like doors. Gives the feeling of suspense when opening in a dungeon.

"Ok guys lets open this last door and BBQ every--OMG I JUST GOT ONE SHOT RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
I do hope in the future there are rooms that lock you in until you clear the monsters inside. Would be pretty interesting to wander into one of these rooms and be forced to deal with something you can only portal away from.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
metisuneatn wrote:
"
sallee wrote:
why not add campfires in game.I dunno what use whould be with it lol but i think campfires in deserted world suits this game.Maybe campfires could reset our potions without going back to urban places xD

Or give rested exp :o

I'd think thats unneeded and kinda like every mmo out there that has campfires.

The real question is: do we get costumes in the micro trans shop ._. my god i will spend so much money if we do...

Im an aestethic whore too :P i just love those things!
Add those costumes NAO!
"
atrocity666 wrote:

Im an aestethic whore too :P i just love those things!
Add those costumes NAO!

I just had a vision of a Necro in a Bozo suit.

Brutus in a tutu.

Vaal Overseer as R2D2

/derail off

I look forward to seeing doors in action!

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
sallee wrote:

agree , but only in ironman mode, and maybe every 2 lvl, or less considering difficulty level
amd maybe for merciless even some unique quests with rewards upon them, that would press ppl for hc gaming
Last edited by miasma on Dec 12, 2012, 11:02:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info