Doors and paysafecard update

Voted
I haven't had some spare time for PoE in the last year but I've been reading the news and patch notes almost daily. Going to organize my free time for PoE Open Beta.

Does this door implementation mean "Line of Sight" is implemented into the game code? Also what about my famous volume bug? If it will find it's way into the open beta build, I really don't know what to say.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Omg stop spamming that Indie of the Year competition vote or i report you to support Chris.. JK:D i vote every day:) Luv the game!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
put a nice sound... like resident evi 3 nemesis or maybe silent hill on ps1...

nice one..

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
permaximum wrote:
I haven't had some spare time for PoE in the last year but I've been reading the news and patch notes almost daily. Going to organize my free time for PoE Open Beta.

Does this door implementation mean "Line of Sight" is implemented into the game code? Also what about my famous volume bug? If it will find it's way into the open beta build, I really don't know what to say.

We don't have line-of-sight yet for monster visibility, and I am pretty sure your famous volume bug isn't fixed (it may be, but I don't recall it being fixed). So many priorities :-(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
im really excited to see the doors in the game. adds mystery and immersion
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
d000rs! voted!
*** Warning shot!! - Nooo! - *WaBoom* -...Lil' low... ***
i love addition of doors.I was wander even before this why there is no doors in game
Noticed that there is no release date for PoE on IndDB. I guess you can't change info that is already submitted?
why not add campfires in game.I dunno what use whould be with it lol but i think campfires in deserted world suits this game.Maybe campfires could reset our potions without going back to urban places xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info