Who else thinks Diablo 3: Reaper of Wallets looks terrible?

The BOA move put the nail in the coffin for me. I have some friends on hardcore d3 and we trade quite a bit. Also with loot 2.0 being smart drops and more legendaries dropping why do they need BOA? We will be flooded with 3x the amount of legs and they will be for our class.... I feel like that is hurting trading enough as is
I do not have much of an opinion on d3 aside "the first half of act 1 was okay but didn't warrant a $60 price tag for me".

But this thread title made me laugh.
I also think that D3 doesn't cost that money..
I'll probably buy the expansion. I have a really fun to play Tempest Rush Monk that I researched and built. I just keep him on max move speed and mow things down.

I'm a little burnt out on PoE at the moment due to a select few nerfs. I still have no clue why cleave got hammered... Also, the map system here is awful. Blizzard is the best company at stealing others' ideas so maybe they can take the map system which is poor in torchlight and awful here and turn it into something decent.

To be honest though. PoE should wait until the day after Blizzard releases and then drop their expansion with act 4 and tons of new content. This is their best bet at keeping the most player base.
Looks - to me - like they are fixing a lot of D3's issues, not all of them but quite a few of them. Looking forward to it, doubt I will preorder or anything.

The way it is now Blizzard will never win back a % of D2 fans no matter what they do, short of re-releasing D2 in HD (please for the love of Christ do this!)
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
ERROR:D3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info