Who else thinks Diablo 3: Reaper of Wallets looks terrible?

Is it just me? There's so many people that are hyped about this game but it's just...bad. The core mechanics are still flawed. That will never change.
No shit sherlock. The sheeple will buy it anyways and come here crying about how it sucks.
Good to know. I most certainly hope they don't sell 12 million copies again. I would like to believe that at least 50% of the people who bought D3 on release will think about it 10 times before getting the expansion.
Could people just stop hopping on bandwagon hate against diablo or whatever else game?
Yes we all know that you are to c00l for anything else than Hardcore/Nemesis PoE.

Absolutely unimaginable that people like different things than you, right?

Nephalem Rifts look promising for endgame content, some sort of progression other than tuning up/down monster power and a reset/ladder system would be awesome, but that's it.

Tell me what core mechanics are bad? There is still customization if you look at popular runes/skill setups, they vary quite heavily. Everyone in PoE copying Kripparian/Build of the week/some forum build isn't really more customization than D3. Other than that, D3 feels way more fluid, looks better, playstyle is way more intruiging than keep 2-3 auras with reduced mana/alpa's howl up and spam right mousebutton

Edit: Just browsed through OP's characters and you haven't even cleared cruel, not even speaking of act 3 merciless/maps, how dare you say D3 sucks, if you have tried out this game to the point where some people level to in 5 hours?
Now feel free to hate on me based on my characters, but I am yet to make myself a real image of this game and then judge wether or not it's better/worse than D3/other ARPG's.
Last edited by chitor1337 on Nov 8, 2013, 7:57:05 PM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11516518/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-first-look-adventure-mode-11-8-2013

From what I've got Adventure mode and Nephalem Rifts are what PoE endgame and Map systems should have been, really. So yeah, looking forward to RoS and will definitely preorder.
IGN: Iworkeout
Bought D3 on day one and have no regrets. Enjoyed it for about a year and even made some money from playing it :)

Cant wait for RoS to come and PoE is the perfect game to play until then.

"
chitor1337 wrote:

Absolutely unimaginable that people like different things than you, right?

Is it unimaginable to you that people hate D3? Is it unimaginable to you that many people legitimately don't like D3 and aren't just "hoping on a bandwagon"?
Standard Forever
I haven't looked at it. Diablo3 was a massive disappointment. I think I put about 60 hours into it (so got my money's worth) but much less than I put into Diablo 1 and Diablo 2.

As for the bandwagon comment: It is possible for people to actually come to an opinion on their own without caring what others think. I very much anticipated Diablo 3 and was very disappointed by it.
Was incredibly disappointed by D3 and will not be buying the expansion, no matter how promising it looks. I don't trust blizzard's hype. If I purchase it, it will be after it has been out for a sizable amount of time so I know I'm not getting fooled by blizzard again.
"
chitor1337 wrote:
[...]

Edit: Just browsed through OP's characters and you haven't even cleared cruel, not even speaking of act 3 merciless/maps, how dare you say D3 sucks, if you have tried out this game to the point where some people level to in 5 hours?
Now feel free to hate on me based on my characters, but I am yet to make myself a real image of this game and then judge wether or not it's better/worse than D3/other ARPG's.

Yeah, how dares he having fun in an aRPG more casually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info