Who else thinks Diablo 3: Reaper of Wallets looks terrible?

"
fsg wrote:
"
chitor1337 wrote:

Edit: Just browsed through OP's characters and you haven't even cleared cruel, not even speaking of act 3 merciless/maps, how dare you say D3 sucks,
yeah because his ability to tell if d3 is shit or not is all based on how much poe he has played

logix.

You are right, I worded that wrong, but it's pretty obvious what I meant, if not, I meant:
How dare you say PoE is so much better than D3 (when you have not tried out both endgames, blabla)

"

everything

bandwagon more, thanks, world needs more people who just hop on trends 24/7
"
chitor1337 wrote:

bandwagon more, thanks, world needs more people who just hop on trends 24/7
aah, i was waiting for that. i was going to write an elaborate post about why d3 is garbage from the core for the gazillionth time but i just couldnt be arsed to.

im quite drunk right now so i wont go into detail. d3 was shit because it was extremly shallow. no choices you ever made mattered. the gearing process was incredibly one-dimensional, literally every class had the exact same BIS items, IN ALL FUCKING SLOTS.

my favourite retarded thing about d3 is that all resist and armor does the EXACT FUCKING SAME THING. i mean what the fuck.

i play arpgs to be stimulated. i like doing math, i like analyzing stuff and theory crafting. d3 didnt offer my any mental challenge at all, compared to d2 and path of exile. so thats why it is consolized shit.

good enough for you?
"
chitor1337 wrote:

You are right, I worded that wrong, but it's pretty obvious what I meant, if not, I meant:
How dare you say PoE is so much better than D3 (when you have not tried out both endgames, blabla)

im sorry, but i like to be a fucking asshole

where in his post did he state that poe was better than d3? he simply stated that d3 was shit.

btw, i would like to know how you know that nephalem rifts are "better" than poe maps when d3 expansion isnt even released yet

Last edited by fsg on Nov 9, 2013, 3:03:16 PM

"

where in his post did he state that poe was better than d3? he simply stated that d3 was shit.

btw, i would like to know how you know that nephalem rifts are "better" than poe maps when d3 expansion isnt even released yet

where in my post did i state that nephalem rifts are "better" than poe maps ;)
Oh someone on PoE forum calls d3 shit. stop the presses!.

Hating on the competing game is so 2012, maybe you should move on.

PoE and D3 both have their upsides, i enjoyed D3 tremendously for hundreds of hours and RoS looks amazing in every way.

I'm looking forward to play both D3 and PoE in the future.

Its refreshing seeing an intelligent poster like chitor1337 vs you average bandwagon hater here.

Funny how blizz does a complete 180 to include stuff their playerbase wants such as more emphasis on endgame, remake of loot, improved crafting, removal of AH etc. And the haters still act as if its all the exact opposite of hat they should do.

Your just showing that you hate and whine fo the sake of hate and whining and no matter what blizz would change it would not make any difference.

Maybe you should try to actually ahcieve somethng ingame in PoE rather than spending your time trash talking the games you are not currently playing?

Last edited by Anelit on Nov 9, 2013, 3:30:47 PM
"
chitor1337 wrote:

"

where in my post did i state that nephalem rifts are "better" than poe maps ;)
oh, fuck sorry, it was some other guy who did that

im terribly sorry

I've had plenty of friends tell me Diablo 3 was shit.

The same friends told me PoE was amazing, but i can't help notice that they quit both games after a few months...

Anyway GGG and Blizzard (yes even that greedy ass motherfucker) are making big strides towards improving their games.
The next few years will be great for ARPG fans :)
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
"
Anelit wrote:

Funny how blizz does a complete 180 to include stuff their playerbase wants such as more emphasis on endgame, remake of loot, improved crafting, removal of AH etc. And the haters still act as if its all the exact opposite of hat they should do.

You don't want people to assume that RoS is bad and yet your post here is assuming that its good.

RoS has not been released so no one can really say whether its much better or not. I can only make a prediction based on my prior experiences with Blizzard and Diablo 3. Unfortunately my experiences were not good.
Standard Forever
"
chitor1337 wrote:
Its Not unimaginable for me that people just don't like D3,but why do people feel the need to always inform everyone that D3 is so bad and that they don't like it. I don't like Skyrim, but do you see me posting 24/7
about how bad Skyrim is? (Crazy idea, maybe the game doesnt suck ass and I just don't like it, but what world would that be where you just dislike things for personal reasons and not because it's bad?)

Also if you state that core mechanics are bad
, please state, what core mechanics you mean.

Until you get the point of this, you are just a bandwagon hater.

TL,DR: you can dislike whatever game you want, but it doesnt mean it's bad

Except that Skyrim was absolutely fine as a sequel to the mighty TES series. If you didn't like it, then its likely you didn't like, or didn't play its predecessors.

D3 on the hand was a complete insult coming from a developer like Blizzard, and didn't live up to the legacy of D2, and wasn't even as good as most of the Diablo clones already on the market.

The main reason why so many people hate it is because as fans of this genre, they were let down significantly by the game. On the other hand, Blizz have a legion of mindless fanboys that would purchase a decomposing fly ridden turd in a box if Blizz was selling them.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Nephalem Rifts are similar to poe maps, and I like it.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info