Dec 16: 3h Turbo Solo HC

Pretty lucky race, I consider myself lucky if I find a rare bow. I found an alchemy at the last 15 minutes of the race, but thats not when they are too useful..
IGotAStaffInMyOfficeToo
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Decent drops, decent run. I was only planning on playing an hour as a test run, but I got sucked in. Didn't realize it was turbo until I started. :p

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Prizes awarded. They're on new chars on your accounts as usual. We've been trying to make this process fast.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Powster wrote:
Crashed at merveil.. tried to relog and it says my account doesnt exist going to reload client and see if it still does it.

Well let me in after reloading client but that was very annoying. It didn't save my instance / roll back and had the most gay rare mobs ever in caverns. That fireball mage with the cant kill mobs around it... Just took a chance and ran passed hoping to not get owned by suicide bombers. In western forest got to like below 20 hp 2 times from being a retard then finally relaxed after that lol.

I am pretty sure I can brutus at a better time now.. next step is trying to merveil sooner since faster brutus doesnt matter too much if merveil time is still the same. Dont want to risk losing a race trying to merveil too soon though..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Died 20 minutes in, rerolled, and got 7th for rangers, like 36th overall. Got some decent drops. Probably could have gotten top 5 if I rushed for Western but so boring :(

Notable drops:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

And a short bow with 6-17 fire damage thats on my second weapon set that I cba to link lol
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Had a 25 min late start. Didn't think I would do any good in this race. In act 1 i had to run to coves 3 times from prisoner's gate (in next races i will get the damn waypoint). First i had a cannot move bug in coves so i had to logout and run again. 2nd time I hit coves, a global dc kicks in, so i had to run another time.

I started to get extremely lucky in late race with 15% MS boots from dark forest and some chances and alch, and got to craft some good weapons.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN: Rollface
Fun race! The global disconnect was brutal for me, though...I was about to fight Merveil and had to redo all of caverns :/ Ended 13th overall 2nd marauder with decent gear:

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Fun race today! Brutus was brutal as usual but less desync than last time i tried turbo atleast. Showed up a litte late today and thought i was gonna be far down, but seems like all the duelists died as i finished 3rd at only lvl 21 ^^

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Fun race, is there a results page for this? Can't find one :/
I don't know why people complain about Brutus desync. Any char can facetank him with shield and evasion gear.

Quite fun and my best race so far, lost to first templar by 80k but had a lot of mistakes. Maybe I can still win before OB.

"
Fun race, is there a results page for this? Can't find one :/

http://www.templeofexiles.com/
poestatistics.com
Last edited by globbi on Dec 15, 2012, 7:56:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info