Dec 16: 3h Turbo Solo HC

ugh died to a extra fast, extra speed aura siren witch who frosted me and temporal chains'd me along with 7 suicide larva in half a second. gg even with almost 500 life.
Last edited by Madman99 on Dec 15, 2012, 5:44:44 PM
Ugh. Gambled on being synced enough for brutus (first) and died with a wall between us. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Needs more 1week turbo so a little patience doesnt cost the entire race, nor a little impatience.
leveled up to 12 before attempting brutus, lasted about 15 seconds with a bow ranger and got slammed
dunno how the other rangers beat him lol, soon as i try to get away boom im hooked
Died to a desync in western forest :( almost lvl 20 :(

Gl to everyone who is alive !

So, how much do you guys think Merveil had health left?

Anyway, race was mostly good fun. Brutus was hilarious and terrifying, did not know he has a teleport skill ;)
^ You must have been fighting the special Merveil with CI. Seriously, that sucks. :(

Brutus, no real desync as normal, everything else, gah. It actually wasn't nearly as bad today, cant complain much, just a few minor issues, none as too bad of times, other then the delay to activate things, like the way point screen not popping up until a couple seconds after you click it that killed me the first time.

Had a huge amazing start, a blue maul with extra damage and ms boots off hillock, but first group in mud was the boss and a pack of roas, I tried to run back to the way point to get out and died on top of it, just didn't pop up when I clicked it, never even saw the menu. Should have just quit to menu or exit, thats on me. (I mean I was right there at the start, would have lost almost no time)

Second time I actually was high enough to have my name spammed at least, I swear I missed that rare once or twice, he had one more blow to kill him, and I just got RT in that run through in western too. Only way to miss then is to not have your mouse over your target when you heavy strike, idk, my hand eye coordination isn't what it used to be, maybe I let up slightly and the mouse and wasn't right over the mob when I pressed down or something, I didn't notice that, but it happens to me a good bit, and I've noticed I just do bad things like that. Getting too old to be playing games at all, and I'm not even 30 yet.

Well I guess I just messed up pretty bad today, good luck to those left.
Last edited by Drystion on Dec 15, 2012, 6:13:23 PM
I could literally shit bricks!

First i had to rerun the entire Merveil area because of disconnecting... OKAY no problem can do it...

But then it happened again -> Chamber of Sins Fidelitas DISC -> relog -> default league.

This has to change asap, as well as desync killed me almost 5 times in different areas. I definitely had fun during some races, but since the desync and now even disconnects, which never to me before occur all the time, racing became worse. I will gladly stay away until fixed...

Well, at least this dropped
Unavailable
Unavailable

Araku Tiki kept me going in those desyncs pretty nicely
Last edited by Visuv on Dec 15, 2012, 6:39:21 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
HOW to kill Merveil?????????????????
Died (apparently, I didn't actually see it happen) while zoning into spider cave in A2. Got the loading screen for .2 seconds and was promptly logged out and entered into default. Got a SSD to and usual loading is less than half a second. Was at full HP and there was 3 spiders chasing me. I know it's a "known issue", but this is just a bit frustrating. If I had like 5s loading screens I'd get it, but we're talking less than a second, more like .5s at most.

Anyways, GG to everyone else and congrats to winners! Had fun after all and I love the game so no way this "issue" will stop me playing it.
"
TommiHelm wrote:
Died (apparently, I didn't actually see it happen) while zoning into spider cave in A2. Got the loading screen for .2 seconds and was promptly logged out and entered into default. Got a SSD to and usual loading is less than half a second. Was at full HP and there was 3 spiders chasing me. I know it's a "known issue", but this is just a bit frustrating. If I had like 5s loading screens I'd get it, but we're talking less than a second, more like .5s at most.

Anyways, GG to everyone else and congrats to winners! Had fun after all and I love the game so no way this "issue" will stop me playing it.

Don't leave an area with 3 things chasing you, user error.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info