Dec 16: 3h Turbo Solo HC

Streaming as well at http://twitch.tv/pairdime

Have 2 beta keys to give away, and if I win I will give away my Demigod's amulet.
IGN @dime
not much to say. started experiencing severe spikes in latency for some reason at the 10 min mark in Upper Submerged Passage while killing a mob. It went to 200, then back to 30, then back to 200 and so on so forth and there were periods of 0 ping. Not sure if it was server side or my side. Either way i exited the game to be safe, and relogged in. went back and played for another 10 minutes before i realised i was in default league. not even sure how i died in the end.

Pretty sad end to a race. my first death in a solo race for ages and to no fault of my own. I just feel like it's a pity but I won't blame desync as it might end up being lag on my part. although after i relogged ping was stable after.

gl to the other racers!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I felt so bad for killing the dweller without bear trap that I disconnected
I'm terrible at this game
So I found out trying your first race on turbo when you have only had about 4hrs sleep in 2 days is a really bad idea. At least I made it TO Hillock on my 2nd attempt. Even made it to mudflats on my 3rd attempt. After that attempt I decided to come here, have a good laugh about it (turbo will be tons of fun once I get used to it) and now its time to go to bad and cry myself to sleep ;) Good luck everyone!
Meh, QQ all the way.
Lots of desync, but I died deepfrozen and out of flasks but fully synced... Made it to lvl 10.
Last edited by Kaw on Dec 15, 2012, 5:08:17 PM
Crashed at merveil.. tried to relog and it says my account doesnt exist going to reload client and see if it still does it.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Got disconnected and find myself back in default league. Not a nice way to end the race.
get to the ledge, find a tribal club and orb of alchemy it, get a good roll.

happy I got to ledge farm it, as I cross the waypoint I click it and start running to other side.

Get DC'd from game

Relog in to town with no TP to ledge or lower submerged.

proceed to die in fucking upper submerged...

thanks GGG
That server disconnect followed by the explosion of players in town made me laugh.

Unfortunately I had to drag my way though the rocky climb against the damn helions with my zombies as I hadn't found the WP for the prison by that point. Got killed because I rushed anyway. Got to level 10
Watch me stream games at www.mixer.com/therealgaffer
So really GGG? One rollback after ~ 1hour?
Then i DC when i am about to go to Merveil?
Thanks GGG really NOT enjoyed this race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info