Google Plus shoved down our throats

But facebook is amazing ...

For spying / perving on somebody I used to know.

And not just one somebody, many.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Facebook is a damn fine newsfeed device. Got a fake account used only to "like" certain subjects and get all the news from them in one place.
As for googletube - they have much bigger problems than G+ and commenting, namely an exodus of major channels who put much work, cost and effort into their content and the payback is plain funny in the long term. Google just doesn't get that for example increasing the ad revenues twice is still only a fraction of their total CPM income and a big deal for major channels. Dudes like freddiew and others, going away from youtube to their own websites is a major loss for google and somehow they don't see that trend growing.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Well, they let you directly go to links in the comments of Googletube, so you can get malwares and jump scares so much more easier. This can even make let you shamelessly post links to where ever. I have no idea why Google thought direct links were a good idea.

-Also: There are functional hash tags now. So now there's a reason to use hash tags in comments? This is at the same time useful but at the same time a bit... stupid?
Last edited by Zombozu on Nov 9, 2013, 10:22:15 AM
"
Zombozu wrote:
Well, they let you directly go to links in the comments of Googletube, so you can get malwares and jump scares so much more easier. This can even make let you shamelessly post links to where ever. I have no idea why Google thought direct links were a good idea.

-Also: There are functional hash tags now. So now there's a reason to use hash tags in comments? This is at the same time useful but at the same time a bit... stupid?

Hashtag or as i call it the number sign has been overused sicne twitter, i kinda like twitter, its less overly huge in design and all than most other sites like facebook and g+ but "hashtags" are the in thing right now and it sucks. Overuse really.
Without privacy, there are no freedoms left. And there are some evil people out there competing over who is going to rule the whole world and control all the people. Been going on for 1,000s if not 10,000s of years now.

Breaking privacy is just another setting stone towards this goal.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 9, 2013, 1:44:59 PM
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Nov 9, 2013, 1:48:55 PM
Well how else are the NSA going to get ahold of evidence as to what is "fake and gay" on youtube?
"
Inny wrote:
Well how else are the NSA going to get ahold of evidence as to what is "fake and gay" on youtube?

Dont use the word gay as slur please.
"
"
Inny wrote:

Dont use the word gay as slur please.

Sounded more like an honest observation of the general (low) culture of some YouTube comment posters. Sad, but true. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
In an unexpected development, I have discovered that I can now post and rate GoogleTube comments, again, though I am still unable to reply. Let's see how long that lasts. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info