Google Plus shoved down our throats

Why the hell does google think forcing people to use G+ with all their other products makes people like it?

Its like being raped over and over until you cave and endure it and learn to deal with it. (sorry for the methaphor but its true)

This stuff with G+ is so bad now with youtube being alla bout G+ now too its just all bad.

At least GGG gives us profile privacy by choice. Congrats GGG for being so great.
Google invasion!

Even in our college G+ is used. No more papers, everything is submitted and done there.. even tests.
"
Google invasion!

Even in our college G+ is used. No more papers, everything is submitted and done there.. even tests.

OMG, dont scare me!
Ok, I got to ask. Why is the entire internet asploding about this? The very day google allowed syncing with youtube I created a fake G+ account with a name I wanted to have on YT and voila, problem solved. People giving away their personal details online are always in trouble, ever since 1997 as I see it.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Ok, I got to ask. Why is the entire internet asploding about this? The very day google allowed syncing with youtube I created a fake G+ account with a name I wanted to have on YT and voila, problem solved. People giving away their personal details online are always in trouble, ever since 1997 as I see it.

Problem is my youtube account is old as hell and without the upgrade they dont let me comment and with it i lose all my playlist stuff.
Well then why didn't you do as I did? Wasn't it obvious that google merges all of it's services since like always? Check if you can still change you mail adress there and try to merge with a new G+ account.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
It's disgusting. Microsoft do the same with their dual contact mumbo jumbo. Why the hell do they require two e-mail addresses or a mobile phone number anyway? Security my arse. The only time I hear from them is either when they want money or more personal info.

On a side note, Ads before and DURING youtube vids now?!? WTF, just go away
"
totalbackline wrote:
It's disgusting. Microsoft do the same with their dual contact mumbo jumbo. Why the hell do they require two e-mail addresses or a mobile phone number anyway? Security my arse. The only time I hear from them is either when they want money or more personal info.

Adblock plus. Never seen an ad since.
"
"
totalbackline wrote:

Adblock plus. Never seen an ad since.

I didn't even know there were ads on youtube; I've had ABP for a long time now.
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
YouTube used to be about you. GoogleTube is now all about Google.

Not gonna conform, not gonna do what they ask. Can't see or post comments. Know at least one channel owner who is seriously considering leaving GoogleTube.

Google motto: "Don't be evil."

Anyone see the problem with that? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info