Google Plus shoved down our throats

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Know at least one channel owner who is seriously considering leaving GoogleTube.

Leaving to where? There's no competition, nobody else allows earning money on videos, right? You might do that with a milion subs and moving onto your own website, but this is reserved to major league players.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Know at least one channel owner who is seriously considering leaving GoogleTube.

Leaving to where? There's no competition, nobody else allows earning money on videos, right? You might do that with a milion subs and moving onto your own website, but this is reserved to major league players.

Sadly thats true.
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Some channels (this one, at least) aren't about the ad revenues. LiveLeak is the likeliest next option. A BIG step down, yeah, but some people are willing to stand by principle, in the face of coercion. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I finally experienced this first hand.

Watching Scooby and went to leave a comment. (back injury which im nursing back to health with Scooby's Workshop)

Googletube stops the video, takes me to another page, asks me to log in with Google, wants to use my real name, address, phone numbers, drivers license number, cologne, favourite pokemon.

Pretty damn shit, ah well, I will never be able to comment again :(
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
I finally experienced this first hand.

Watching Scooby and went to leave a comment. (back injury which im nursing back to health with Scooby's Workshop)

Googletube stops the video, takes me to another page, asks me to log in with Google, wants to use my real name, address, phone numbers, drivers license number, cologne, favourite pokemon.

Pretty damn shit, ah well, I will never be able to comment again :(

The solution I've suggested to my friend on GoogleTube was that we needed an off-site forum to post threads on. Post a vid, include a ready-made link in the "About" section, *BOOM!* comments GoogleTube cannot embargo. =^[.]^=

ETA: Scooby's awesome!
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 8, 2013, 9:07:39 PM
Youtube has gone so shit now:

- Removal of messages tab on the main screen

- Clicking on replies to messages on videos in your inbox no longer links you to the message on the video

- Clicking on the name of the user to whom a post is a reply re opens the video in a new tab to link you to the original post

- Can no longer pre load videos by pausing them.

I hate it, it feels like all of youtube has been infected with downs syndrome.

But wait, they made me a partner cos I keep uploading gaming recordings that no one even watches ... Erm, well someone working at youtube must have been on crack to do that.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Nov 8, 2013, 9:15:14 PM
Scooby is probably the nicest human on the internet.

Googletube is fucked, why did this happen?

And when? I honestly didn't notice until I saw Jimmies get russled here and on reddit.
Now its like a big sweaty ass crack rubbing on my face, I just cant ignore it.
Remember when failbook was shoved down our throats a few years ago and social media pervaded absolutely everything from commercials to finding work?

Yeah.
It's still a bigger issue.
(:
We are doing it to ourselves!

"
zakar wrote:
Remember when failbook was shoved down our throats a few years ago and social media pervaded absolutely everything from commercials to finding work?

Yeah.
It's still a bigger issue.

Facebook didnt get shoved down anyones throat because it wasnt mandatory to log in to the basic things like gmail and youtube. I dont have a facebook account and i never will.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info