Phase run (oh noes)

"
fuzzyyoji wrote:
This is the first move by GGG that worries me. I left the other game due to the massive, constant nerfing and changing of the game because the devs didn't like it that certain things were overused. Buff other stuff! Combined with the combined Global, and not being able to have a Merciless conversation due to "how do i get skillz, lul" spam...I just don't like the decisions, and would appreciate some developer clarification on the thought processes behind the decisions, and how they feel about them after getting some feedback.

Still love you, ggg, but I'm concerned over some decisions lately.
It's your game, but hopefully you're not going to ignore segments of
The community.

From my phone... Sorry for mistakes!

I tend to agree with this. Isn't the idea to make a fun game? If everyone uses phase run that tells me that everyone thinks that the base movement is too slow. Don't go Jay Wilson on us and tell us what we should think fun is. If you are going to rip off D2, which is what this game is (no dis intended) then why not rip off the D2 "run and endurance" method?
"
Fliesonfire wrote:
"
fuzzyyoji wrote:
This is the first move by GGG that worries me. I left the other game due to the massive, constant nerfing and changing of the game because the devs didn't like it that certain things were overused. Buff other stuff! Combined with the combined Global, and not being able to have a Merciless conversation due to "how do i get skillz, lul" spam...I just don't like the decisions, and would appreciate some developer clarification on the thought processes behind the decisions, and how they feel about them after getting some feedback.

Still love you, ggg, but I'm concerned over some decisions lately.
It's your game, but hopefully you're not going to ignore segments of
The community.

From my phone... Sorry for mistakes!

I tend to agree with this. Isn't the idea to make a fun game? If everyone uses phase run that tells me that everyone thinks that the base movement is too slow. Don't go Jay Wilson on us and tell us what we should think fun is. If you are going to rip off D2, which is what this game is (no dis intended) then why not rip off the D2 "run and endurance" method?

Exactly.. i am totally against this PR removal. So lame.
GGG - Why you no?
So let me get this straight. People are complaining about one spell getting changed, even though itemization AND passives are easily available to compensate? Bunch of babies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info