YouTube Beta Key Giveaway!

Just posted on one of your videos, they're really good for a person who hasn't tried the game, like me, so on that part KIU!
Thanks a ton to both of you! I'm trying to get my early videos to cater to the crowd that hasn't had a chance to try out the game and is still looking for information to absorb before the big open beta. At which time I will likely switch to build videos and racing strategies.

New video is up and running! Today we're talking about the Evasion Mechanics & How % Chance To Evade is Calculated! It was quite interesting for me, so hopefully it will help you guys understand that mechanic a bit better and help you with some input in your future builds.
Optimize everything.
Last edited by Eztheal on Dec 10, 2012, 10:10:39 PM
Hey I sub'd and liked all of your videos :) - Jarika123
Liked and subscribed, nice videos man.

iiTzCorey on youtube
Thanks a lot guys!

New video going up tomorrow! Haven't decided on the topic yet, probably another mechanic of the game. Maybe the flask system or the PVP system :)

Two days till the give-away!
Optimize everything.
Excellent videos. I subbed, haven't commented yet but I will :P Just looked into this game recently and it looks really interesting! Your videos are very informative.
Constructive Criticism:
Good:

Quality of video is excellent.

Content is very informative and actually is relevant. I know more about this game thanks to you!

Bad:

Clicking in the background is a little annoying, but I know this is hard to cover up, so this is the least of your worries. Not too bad seeing as you are playing an Action RPG lol

Earlier videos showed the taskbar and things, but your newest video didn't seem to show that so this is good.

Overall this is really good. Stick to this, I like that it is only POE, keep it that way. Your subscriber base will love you for this (including myself :)). Keep up the good work man!
Thanks jesusfreak20! I appreciate all the feedback a lot.

New video going up tomorrow guys! Haven't decided on the topic yet. Might make a race video :). We'll see! Still one more day to get your chance at a key in!
Optimize everything.
Hey Eztheal, Liked & Subscribed, defintely going to forward your channel to my girlfriend so she can pick up some of the tips that I'm sure I missed lol before we play. Thanks for all the good info. Just taking a look at some of your other videos now. Wanted to follow up to one of my comments (YouTube seemed angry about me trying to post a link!), this is a great public-speaking resource and good summary of how to try to replace the "verbal crutches" that we all use:
http://tinyurl.com/2dqx4al
Hey mate. Subbed, commed, gave some advice( only my opinion). Im just hopeing like the others above me that i get to play this game. I would be greatfull. I will follow your stream too because i want to see the gameplay. THanks and good job mate!
Thanks a ton guys! I think the next few videos will be focusing on game-play. Today's video will consist of mostly race game-play, so you'll see me speed-running content. Hopefully, YT will allow me to upload all the video, if not i'll have to edit it and make it small enough (20 minutes or so) so that you can see the main parts. After that I think i'll be starting a series of videos on the unique bosses in the game and tips on how to beat them without getting thrashed.

I'm taking everyone's advice into account! So even if you feel it's something minor, please go ahead and post it. No advice is bad advice and I do not resent any of it, it will only make me better.

Key is going out tomorrow!
Optimize everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info