YouTube Beta Key Giveaway!

Gdyby ktoś chciał nadal przetestować grę, to mam jeden kluczyk. PM i ląduje do chętnego, zniecierpliwionego gracza :D
Sam długo czekałem na okazję. Może ktoś z polaków jeszcze tu zagląda :D
'If so powerful you are, why leave?'
"
Beztrosky wrote:
Gdyby ktoś chciał nadal przetestować grę, to mam jeden kluczyk. PM i ląduje do chętnego, zniecierpliwionego gracza :D
Sam długo czekałem na okazję. Może ktoś z polaków jeszcze tu zagląda :D

If no one understood that, I believe Beztrosky is giving out a key as well and just asks you to PM him :)

Thanks mate!
Optimize everything.
Thank you so much for the beta key Beztrosky! Greatly appreciated. I've been anticipating this game for a few months now, thanks again.
and late again. late over 9000 times
Subscribed, commented on page, and on youtube video! Patlife8, hope my feedback helps man.
Hey pat! Just letting you know that your suggestion already exists, it's called POE Game Mechanics - Passive Skill Tree & Builds or something like that :) Should have pretty basic builds for every class in the game.

Thanks for the feedback!
Optimize everything.
hey man you did good in the race. also your youtube videos have helped me if i dont win one of these keys ill opt out 10 bucks during christmas. thanks for the help during your twitch feeds. and finally ill be sure to keep up with them later.
sevens906
Hey guys! Huge update!

First off, I finally got a YouTube layout up and running. It should look a little more professional now until I can pay an actual graphics designer for a permanent one.

Second of all I have uploaded today's 2h HC Racing Event! Has tons of commentary as I fight my way to level 17 where I die as the second place ranger because I lag a bit and forget to pay attention. No worries! Please be aware that it is almost an hour and a half long, and I will do a video on racing tips in the future. For now, if you're looking for actual POE game-play, then this should satisfy your craving :).

You can find the new video here.
Optimize everything.
Hey going out today! I will announce the winner in my next video which will be uploaded later on today! Get your chances in now!
Optimize everything.
The newest video is up and running! Taking you guys through a quick core start for racing in the standard events :). If you're looking to get into racing it's one of the videos you should watch (along with many others that the people here on the forums have also provided) to get a better grasp of how to finish at the top!

Also the beta key winner has been announced! Congratulations to iiTzCorey for winning!
Go ahead and send me a PM to claim your key!

Racing Walkthrough video can be found here.
Optimize everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info