YouTube Beta Key Giveaway!

Will be giving away a beta key as part of a contest on YouTube! Rules are very simple:

Beta Key will be given to one random individual. In order to win you can do one of the following:

1. Subscribe to my YouTube.
2. Comment on one or multiple videos.
3. Provide feedback on how I could improve my videos on my YouTube profile.

If you do all three then you have 3x the chance of winning a key as opposed to just doing one of the above. Please be aware that comments must be something other than "This video is awesome!" .. make it constructive, and don't be afraid to give some harsh feedback on my profile, that's what i'm here for. If i'm doing great, don't be afraid to say that either. Nothing can hurt you're chances.

Here is the link to my YouTube.

Contest will end on Wednesday, December 12th. Good-luck!

I avidly stream Path of Exile so if you would like to see some high level gameplay then feel free to follow me @ my Twitch TV page.

And may the odds be ever in your favor
Optimize everything.
Last edited by Eztheal on Dec 9, 2012, 12:29:20 AM
Just going to bring this up for the night. We already got a few people that have been entered!
Optimize everything.
Bringing this up to give everyone the opportunity!

New video on Passive Skill tree going up today!
Optimize everything.
Hi Eztheal!

Just posted some feedback on your videos, don't known if it's what you had in mind, but I tried anyway =) I'm Batcanada on youtube as well.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
"
Batcanada wrote:
Hi Eztheal!

Just posted some feedback on your videos, don't known if it's what you had in mind, but I tried anyway =) I'm Batcanada on youtube as well.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Yea I got it man, thanks a ton. I'm wondering though, you say you can't read the text, have you tried going in on fullscreen? Just went through it again and I can read it pretty fine.

Let me know :)
Optimize everything.
Guess I'll post here as well just for the sake of completion =P The problem was my monitor and graphic card, tweaked it a bit and now I can read it well enough! Thanks a lot for pointing me that out heheh
No problem man! Glad you could get it to work :D.

3 days till the key is given out! Get your chances in now!

New video going up in a few hours!
Optimize everything.
New video is up and running! This time i'm talking about the passive skill tree and giving some general builds that are new player friendly for every single class!

Go take a look!
Optimize everything.
Bumping this up before class!

Give away is in two days! Get your submissions in now!

New video going up today! New layout going up quite soon! :)
Optimize everything.
Loved the video Passive Tree & New Player General Builds http://youtu.be/ZUHTH_oSXrw

I left a comment and tweeted the video. Great work! I'm dying to try the game out sick of doing daily's in WoW would love to put my hours of game time into trying PoE.

Subbed and Followed on Twitch
Last edited by Dorrian on Dec 10, 2012, 4:23:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info