Diablo 3 community vs. Path of exile community

Diablo 3 is a more accessible game and as a result its community will always be worse than poe. However as poe gets larger there will inevitably be more idiots posting on the forums.
Difference:
1- POE in CLOSED BETA
2- POE have all countries ppl in same forum, D3 have a single forum/country
3- POE is FTP, wait POE out and tons of trolls arrive cause is Free (now they cant), prob. they dont like the animations on charas, the pasive skill tree, the non gold way in trade, and tons of things that casuals-FTPlovers hate. Specially when players with bad computers begin the big cry.

Let me see POE forums in step 3 before talk.

2024 Activo.
Last edited by Samain on Dec 9, 2012, 6:09:31 AM
"
Samain wrote:
Difference:
1- POE in CLOSED BETA
2- POE have all countries ppl in same forum, D3 have a single forum/country
3- POE is FTP, wait POE out and tons of trolls arrive cause is Free (now they cant), prob. they dont like the animations on charas, the pasive skill tree, the non gold way in trade, and tons of things that casuals-FTPlovers hate. Specially when players with bad computers begin the big cry.

Let me see POE forums in step 3 before talk.

Step 3 will happen. That is certain. Although I don't think it will top D3-forum, as there are many who like to see D3 burn for the failure it was.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
This is why I am in favor of a beta member only league ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
+1
I think there will be less loudmouths here even after open beta then on d3 though, just because this game is MUCH more complex. Maybe a while when new people come check the game out, but i don't think they will stay that long. Most people that like this sort of game are more mature, at least in my experience.
"
Lythi wrote:
I think there will be less loudmouths here even after open beta then on d3 though, just because this game is MUCH more complex. Maybe a while when new people come check the game out, but i don't think they will stay that long. Most people that like this sort of game are more mature, at least in my experience.

I like you. You can stay! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I made a nice little thread for those who want to stay during the OB, and dont get run off when the troll shit storm hits...

Prepare for the OB
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
I pray to god that we will see some badass mods here. Instand time ban for flamers or shittalk. Just keep the forums clean.
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Dec 10, 2012, 2:21:17 PM
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
I pray to god that we will see some badass mods here. Instand time ban for flamers or shittalk. Just keep the forums clean.

Yes we have those.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info