[1.0.2] Tri Element Trapper

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBS0IZw5IEZYVIBg8GNsZhhzcHpQhYCQ8JpUnqSmlKk0s6S9vMhg1kjrhPydAoEGHRitGcUlRSn1KyE4qTptQQlMxVUtWLVptW69d8l76YEtnoG6qb55vvHBScLtw1XTtdPF673_Ggh6DCYUyh3aIQojxjDaP-pLNkvOTJ5M6naOiLqZXp1ysP6xHrFmsf7MDtAy0OLXytz63db0nwcXDOspK1U_ZE9sL2-fcV90N3nfjhOUZ52PrLO4V8h3yRfno-_X8q_zF_go=

There is my skill tree at lvl 81. I funneled gear out to other characters I was testing so cannot link that. Gear is simple though you don't need a 5 link really so focus on your resists, mana, and hp. The shield you get can make your gearing situation super flexible.

I was considering changing to a scion for the new league, but who knows if she will still be better after they nerf her.
Hey Bro! Im a garena player and i made an account here to msg you! i just gotta say ve been rolling this build for the past 76 days! yup, since release of poe in garena this was my 1st ever successful build! I'm playing Sc and after 4 failed builds this was my 1st successful one! I managed to hit lvl 90 and im top 50 in the server now! i tweaked it a little bit to my taste and for SC and i have been enjoying this greatly! extremely potent build. Using your passive tree with a few tweaks basically. 3500 health, 2000 mana(700 unreserved) running purity of elements, clarity and grace! 260 mana regen per second and a lvl 16 Artic Armor!

Your guide helped me farm up 40 exalts(and had an aegis drop on the side) atleast and helped me get from dirt poor to self sufficient :D so thanks a bunch man! its been an amazing ride(plan to reroll after i buy a ST/hit lvl 92)!

Gear: Headpiece Alphas howl with Fairgraves' Tricorne skin.
Chest 6 linked Carcass jack with Bronn's Lithe skin
Gloves:Maligaro's Virtuosity with Demigod's touch skin
Boots:Deerstalker with Wake of destruction skin
Belt: Perfect Sunblast
Amulet: Random amber amulet
Left ring: Random moonstone with lori's lantern skin
Right ring: Random prismatic
Shield: Rise of the phoenix(previously an aegis aurora)
Wanted to share my plans for the new league now that we have the passive tree. Shadow got a huge buff and scion got a decent nerf. I was planning on running a ranger trapper, but given the changes I think shadow will be better.

http://tinyurl.com/k9d7urz

This is where I plan to be at level 69 ready to go into maps.

http://tinyurl.com/nxf5827

At level 89 I will have pretty much everything I want. I was able to get lvl 81 in the last league starting 2 months into it and playing a number of other characters to the high 60's so I think it is possible to achieve this.

I am avoiding crit chance this time around to make points for more life and mana. I am also utilizing some flasks nodes as I did this on another character to great effect. Since the trapper doesn't have any leeching ability and I only have 1.5% life regen (2.5% in my previous build) flasks are kinda what I will live and die by.

I did some test runs leveling and have some tips to share. I will be running dual wand in the early levels using the vendor recipe to get a +1 to fire gems and a +1 to lightning gems. Lightning Trap is extremely powerful and typically blows through packs quicker than fire trap in the early game. I will switch over to a quartz scepter in act 2 and rock those until act 3 cruel.
has this been updated for the new tree??
"
funky007 wrote:
has this been updated for the new tree??

nah, checked OP's profile he hasn't been online since the 18th of december.
Hope someone posts a new tree, I'm eager to try this out in Ambush.
"
ender9 wrote:

My version is very similar, except that I went for shaper and life/mana% node after taking EE.

Quick question, you think is worth it going for clever construction if I am going to use sunblast + reduced duration?

I really like the look of this build now.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABS0OSBGWFSAY2xmGHNwelCFgJDwmlSepKPoppSpNLOkvbzIYPI4_J0CgRZ1GK0ZxSVFKfUrITipOm1MxVUtWLVfJWm1br1u7XfJe-mBLYqxnoG17b55vvHBRcFJwu3DVdO108Xqqeu9-sH_Ggh6Cx4MJhTKHdohCjDaP-pMnmK2a4J1jnaOdqp65pLGnXKw_rEesf7MDtAy0OLd1wFHBxcM6ykrVT9ad2FTZE9sL2-fcV90N3nfjhOUZ5Y7quuss6-7uFfId-ej79fyr_MU=

Last edited by Leguleyo on Mar 6, 2014, 3:45:21 AM
Are those new skill trees good for HC mode?

"
ender9 wrote:

Thanks for the skill tree update ender, I took your skill tree, and found out that we now have less str than before, so i took beef (+30 str) near Iron Reflexes. I also notice that I now have 2 extra points from the previous tree, I can't remember where it was resp before, anyway, nothing much changed except that I drain my mana more frequently now, just a minnor diference. Good job though.

Here's my current items:

Last edited by notinoti on Mar 6, 2014, 10:11:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info