1.0.0g Patch Notes

Is Auxium still an exception for chance orbs?
Liberty and responsibility are inseparable. HAYEK, F.A
Not satisfied with the changes. Everything is the same but koams and shavs can drop outside of maps? So Voltaxic is still ilvl78 locked? Can you please just do away with the secret ilvl requirement completely and make maps appealing some other way. I agree that maps should be the end game and drop the best loot. Why not give map bosses the same treatment you gave act bosses? Double their drops and give their loot tables a map slot? Maybe make areas drop uniques more skewed towards the level of the actual area so higher level maps have much better chance to drop high level uniques.
hey how to fixed flash
"
MisterDevil wrote:
i just want to say that the game is realy great but the trade sistem is so painful that ii just dont use it ...playng on Domination curently and the other day i realized that iv goten to level 80 not doing a single trade...i play maybe 4-5h a day i simply cant aford to waste time on trade chanels/forums..the curent system of unique drops based on high level maps its a downer cose as a single player non trading person il never be in the position to have any of those uniques ever...i grind maps all day with about 30% to 60% quant..5 level 70 maps 2 level 71 and a 72 is all iv got so far(above level 70 i always chisel and alch)...i also have to mention that i like to colect uniques ..for me is 1 of the most rewarding things playng a arpg...thats why i played d2 and Sacred for yrs...

So i just want to say that the old system was prety good in my opinion the reward from doing maps was ok and having a small chance of getintg any unique while lvling a new char was also a nice thing, maybe GGG wil revert bk to that system ...il be more then happy and im sure that many ppl will share my opinion.

P.S i now my english is poor but i hope u understand my opinions..have a nice day

+100

P.S. your english is fine
because i patch it is slow patch how ?
how many hours I finish the path PS reply TY
"
majesw wrote:
There still must be something done about Maps as an end-game mechanic.

I grinded map after map after map trying to get challenges done during the last leagues.
I never made it past a level 72 map.
Nothing higher dropped.
I once went from over 50 69+ maps back to 67 maps.

So when the new leagues started I already knew that no matter the amount of time put in I would never be able to complete a few of the challenges because the end game is not something I will get to participate in.

I don't mind RNG when it relates to items. That can be overcome by savvy trading and hard work. But RNG when it relates to game content is a horrible idea. I even purchased 72 maps a few times and they always dropped backwards...

There has to be a better way.

What a whole bunch of bollocks.

All the cry babies with the same "i can't go over 72+ maps" are not even trying to go any further. An alch and a map is not enough, if you are skimping currency you'll never go any further than that. 4 Chisels every map and 3-4 chaos to roll something decent ( larger area / maze; pack size; magic ) that's all you need to do.

No , not all the maps will grant you a next tier automaticaly, that's why you need to build a pool of maps before trying to climb up the map tier.

3 inchs of forehead, and currency.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
After this change I used a Chance Orb and got a unique ^_^" pretty cool beans. I assume this opens the door for a higher chance of getting a unique since there are more that are available per base item?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Since release this game has felt more like a beta than ever.
Can I chance an Andvarius outside a map or do I need a ilvl71 gold ring for a level 8 unique? It will be a bad move if you keep this one as is.

It feel so dry leveling now that I know it will not drop outside of maps... and that has been the ONLY unique I have ever wanted to find while leveling (before the going live nerfs)
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 7, 2013, 8:48:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info