1.0.0g Patch Notes

Version 1.0.0g
  • Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings can now drop outside of maps.
  • The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 1.0.0f where some flask effects would not work.
sig04
Last edited by Chris on November 7, 2013 5:28 AM
Nice!

Flask fix :D
Insert line to make the end of my post more distinguishable.
Last edited by Vhlad on November 7, 2013 3:19 AM
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!
"
Narcio wrote:
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!


You're right. They should of named it 1.0.0ggg as well. Surely this patch was lacking because they missed that.
Ambush IGN: WingsofSudoku Searing_Pants
Last edited by soundee on November 7, 2013 3:26 AM
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?


In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
"
Chris wrote:
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?


In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.


Any chance you can release some spoilers on the upcoming auras? :D

My aura-summoner hungers for info.
Ambush Trade Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813452

IGN: TheHighlord
"
Qarl wrote:
The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.



Is there any limit to this? Or as long as I have the base type (regardless of Ilvl) of X unique, I can use a chance orb to get it?
Building a beautiful house on a severely cracked foundation is a great way to lose money.
When the damage has been pointed out to the builder, repeatedly, it might be time to stop building
and fix the foundation before the *dream* comes crumbling down.
Last edited by Josephoenix on November 7, 2013 3:48 AM
I kinda don't understand the chance of orb thing n.n
IGN: Ignorance_N_Bliss
Violin is like an orgasm in my ears god dayum.
- Retired in all league's for RoS and Dark Souls II but still supporting PoE!
Level 85 - Scion - CoC Discharge: 519k DPS MFER | Retired
This makes me happy in the pants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info