We need some Open pvp Zone ( not Arena with que sht )

I toss in my hat of agreement for consensually joined, open pvp. Existing maps or not doesn't matter, just freedom to go in and out and ally with or attack anyone.
Analyze, Adapt, and Ask the devs to change it.
"
Hazard001 wrote:
I toss in my hat of agreement for consensually joined, open pvp. Existing maps or not doesn't matter, just freedom to go in and out and ally with or attack anyone.

Give this man a regal!

Buick that is.
This needs to happen sooner then later, like forget all these new uniques and gems and all this jango jango stalling, get this pvp in order before this game goes all D3
355619 - vouches thread
ign: Frisky_Mongral
Open pvp even remotely well thought out with exp and rewards would make this game pop
All of this experience and rewards crap is not necessary for pvp. Thats likely the approach they'll take though, we'll all pvp for glitter, cupcakes and some other garbage. Without no notable balance made and still the same poor performing desynch heavy arenas.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
All of this experience and rewards crap is not necessary for pvp. Thats likely the approach they'll take though, we'll all pvp for glitter, cupcakes and some other garbage. Without no notable balance made and still the same poor performing desynch heavy arenas.

I agree, unfortunately. The race reward system is nice but it won't achieve the same ostensive purpose for the PvP community. The best way to sustain and foster the PvP community is through scenario customizaton. One way to do that is mentioned in this thread. Open PvP would allow players to create novel scenarios using existing game elements and dynamically balanced teams, as opposed to the current fixed areas and teams. Another way would be through PvP lobby modulators e.g. changing the PvP damage reduction, altering base movespeed, or anything else you can think of.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
+ 1
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
+ 9999999999999999999999

Please open PvP is what we all want.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
Dueling is the ability to challenge another player or party to an immediate PvP match (bypassing matchmaking or queues). As we work on our competitive PvP scene and run more and more tournaments, dueling will be more and more useful as a tool for players to test out their builds with guildmates and to practice for upcoming tournaments. We're mostly set up to turn this on in a patch very soon. It's unlikely it'll be ready for this week's 1.0.3, but we'll enable it as soon as we can.

Sounds to me like a drop down menu where you can only challenge 1 other player at a time to a duel in which it takes you both to an arena.

I hope I am wrong and it is an actual open pvp area with pub dueling! One can dream
Totally agreed!

+999999999999999999

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info