We need some Open pvp Zone ( not Arena with que sht )

100% agree
+++++++++++9999999999999
great idea . I also think we need open zones for pvp like in d2 :)) i DONT like arena styles
So funny how the devs of this game never respond. I think its pretty stupid to release a game with zero pvp and then claim that "its everything you wanted from diablo 3". Gues what, it isnt, its exactly the same carebear experience as diablo 3 and TL 2.

Dont get me wrong, you have created a great game. Atleast for the people who like ARPG games this way. But dont advertise with BS to get the attention of hardcore pvp players when you dont have any hardcore PVP to offer.

If it was such a big thing in your game then how come it isnt even part of the 1.0 release. Why would you release a product without one of its core features? Probably because it ISNT a part important enough to be in the release version of this game. And thats just the sad truth we have to accept.

I been dreaming about this since act 3 was released.
Always thought the big doors in act 3 would open a big arena where people could enter just to bash each others heads in without any rule set or anything.
Could really see a 6 man party just staying there all day slaying noobs, sounds like a lot of fun imo.
+1 Dev, please keep this in consideration... IMO the dueling system in D2 was the main motivation to obtain godly gears. Also the reason behind why so many former players relapse on the game time after time!(myself included ^^)
This is certainly something I would love to see happen
+1
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
supporting bump.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type