1.0.0f Patch Notes

Where does GGG stand? I like the Valve way but I have a feeling they will go the Riot way. :(
Looks like I'm going to cast when stunned for enfeeble/molten armor and cast on damage taken for enduring cry...they've completely killed this gem for defensive users...as well as just about everyone with this one nerf.

I was figuring it would cast all spells at once and then go on cooldown but I guess this is truly targeted after the dischargers and not the infinite loop mechanics with thorns.
what is the albino event!
- Discharge does not work with Cast on Damage Taken anymore

this would have made everyone happy
GGG, stop making us fools for god sake. If you putting a new skill or support gems, test some scenarios before releasing it! Now you give it without some decent internal testing, people make builds around that gems, and then you notice it's too OP, let's nerf it to the ground. What the heck, player always have an option to reroll.. Yeah, sounds like fuckin' fun. I didn't finish my current build, yet I have to reroll to different one and I can't be sure I won't have to reroll the future one again.. again and again.

This is unacceptable. Test your new things before releasing, it's not OB anymore. People won't accept such stupid jokes. What is released now, should be pretty much tested internally and balanced overall. Minor fixes are ok, but not the drastic ones, especially when consequences are obvious, but you are not able to see them before release. No brainer to see it will end this way as it is now. Another time, think twice before playing with us
Last edited by walentaz on Nov 6, 2013, 6:39:07 AM
"
vanisimo wrote:
Nice. But when do we have to expect the fix of auras running with blood magic items like Malachai's or Covenant?

That exploit has been rendered almost useless. Any time you change area you'll have to redo your auras with blood magic item(s).
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Kamro wrote:
i think Enfeeble and Enduring Cry both were used but i could be wrong. But once they add the casting animation and the mana cost, melees will be f.....

Please no.. I hope the cooldown is enough..
"
"
Kamro wrote:
i think Enfeeble and Enduring Cry both were used but i could be wrong. But once they add the casting animation and the mana cost, melees will be f.....

Please no.. I hope the cooldown is enough..

Further nerfs already confirmed , time to reroll sporker
Damn it, please no nerf on Cast on Damage Taken U_U!!!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Can one person please explain to me how CoDT was "nerfed?" I don't see it, at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info