End of World - 21/12/2012

"
ExileDude wrote:

And while you might say the Israeli/Palestine conflict is based on rubbish, it's all too real. Or haven't you watched the news the last decade or two or three? I went on vacation in Israel back in 1996, and already back then, we were warned to be careful by the tour operators. When we got there, there were plenty of soldiers walking around on the streets with pretty big guns 24/7, and it has escalated a lot since then. It's only a matter of time before it goes out of control, and we have another Iraq on our hands. Except this time it won't be just Iraq, but people all over the world. And that's a fact, despite being based on idiotic things like who owns what land and stuff like that. (And don't get me started on the Jew/Muslim conflict in the same area.)

I call it philosophical rubbish, because the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is based around religious views in what exactly is their holy land/etc. The whole Middle East has been in conflict, and it's been nothing short of religious views that keep it on-going.

During the 1940's the UN basically took Palestinian land from Palestine and gave it to Israel, which is kind of messed up. In fact, Palestine has pretty much been butt !$@#%ed since then by Israel, the UN, and the US. but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Elynole on Dec 10, 2012, 11:44:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info