Blizz banned my forum account for.......

Huh, I'm so used to correcting stuff in my head that I didn't even notice that.

I think we've stumbled onto a new entry to the 'rhythm game' genre.

Blizz Band.

What sets Blizz Band apart from other rhythm games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero? We have this unique feature where you can pay in-game currency or real cash to buy in-game versions of REAL LIFE INSTRUMENTS that play the songs for you as they were performed by their original owners!

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
@Time2kill
You love the game and according to your profile you put a lot of time into it too, but nevertheless you will flame it wherever you go?
And you will also spam in the forum of the game you love about another game, although you should know that people get banned for it because it happend 100 times before. And then you go to the game you advertised and go "lol funny".

Uhm.. whatever.
"
Charan wrote:

What sets Blizz Band apart from other rhythm games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero? We have this unique feature where you can pay in-game currency or real cash to buy in-game versions of REAL LIFE INSTRUMENTS that play the songs for you as they were performed by their original owners!

Or you can craft your own instruments, although that feature doesn't work as intended: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Asphael wrote:
@Time2kill
You love the game and according to your profile you put a lot of time into it too, but nevertheless you will flame it wherever you go?
And you will also spam in the forum of the game you love about another game, although you should know that people get banned for it because it happend 100 times before. And then you go to the game you advertised and go "lol funny".

Uhm.. whatever.

you mite want to go check my america profile before you speak out of ignorance yet again.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Time2Kill-1230/

to late you already did.

Edit: My bad again. I thought you were talking about my Blizz profile.
Last edited by Time2Kill on Dec 4, 2012, 10:46:50 AM
"
Asphael wrote:
@Time2kill

Uhm.. whatever.

and I only bin playing this game for 2 or 3 days. And yes. I loved it so much I got half a dozen keys to give to some of my friends. and gave one to random person here on forum. so ya. I am loving this game and the community.
Last edited by Time2Kill on Dec 4, 2012, 10:33:04 AM
Spoken English is one thing, written English is another.

And while my post might have been a bit snarky, the lesson there was that people can and do judge you by how you write. And such a blatant misspelling can overshadow whatever message he was trying to convey.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:

And while my post might have been a bit snarky, the lesson there was that people can and do judge you by how you write. And such a blatant misspelling can overshadow whatever message he was trying to convey.

I don't do so good at spelling. And not sure what your talking about. but to each his own.

Edit: nvm I got ya. I just seen your original reply. my bad.
Last edited by Time2Kill on Dec 4, 2012, 10:40:45 AM
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:

It really depends on where you are. We all know that Blizzard's forums are used by people from all over the world. I would never think of a person as an idiot due to his spelling, if what he said made perfect sense.

If an American didn't spell well, I would think of dyslexia. If he at the same time was talking about Diablo 3 being a better game, I would probably go for idiot too.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Dec 4, 2012, 10:47:31 AM
"
Time2Kill wrote:
"
Asphael wrote:
@Time2kill

Uhm.. whatever.

you mite want to go check my america profile before you speak out of ignorance yet again.

to late you already did.

I did check your profile that's why I wrote "you put a lot of time into it too" (level 60 hc char).
"
Asphael wrote:
"
Time2Kill wrote:
"
Asphael wrote:
@Time2kill

Uhm.. whatever.

to late you already did.

I did check your profile that's why I wrote "you put a lot of time into it too" (level 60 hc char).

but out of EU and the Americas... I have less time in EU server http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Time2Kill-1230/
and this Barb can solo any act MP10

ahhh icic. sorry I was misunderstanding what you were saying. All i mean by it is. I did not know about this game and want more people that have the same interest in a game, like this to know about it. And in no way would I trash another game in the process. Anyway. lets not hate. And have fun. They are doing a great job with this game. And I would like to get like minded people together to join me and others On my teamspeak server to play along side each other and discuss the game. (PoE not D3) it is for anyone to join. ts26.gameservers.com:9148

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info