Blizz banned my forum account for.......

"
iamstryker wrote:
I was referring to the comment fireskull made about people who make threads on hacks and do not get banned. I know about OP's post about POE.

Yet people seem to be so blind that they think that whiners are a bigger problem than hacks? If hacks were all over PoE forums and i whined about it, then i am a complete dumbass?... To me this sounds like Blizz supports hacks and ban people who complain about hackers. Hackers are the players that Blizzard loves the most. (Because of the RMAH.)
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
...Here's what I don't get. Don't their mods have a 'move thread' button? If we had to ban every time someone posted in the 'wrong' board this place would be a graveyard. ;)

I believe you answered that in your second post ;) They are gargantuan compared to this community, their mod team would have to work infinite overtime to fix all of the problems. Adopting a trigger happy ban policy probably does more to keep their community posting in the appropriate forums than moving an off topic thread would.

If that were only true. Spend some time over there and start counting the threads that do something blatantly against the rules. Especially the threads that were obviously designed to elicit anger from people. I would think its fine if they want to be trigger happy with bans, that would show effort. But they really aren't which is why people are shocked when they do get banned and feel its wrong since they see numerous threads every day that should be banned and aren't.

On their front page most popular topics is....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350635671

A thread promoting Path of Exile and putting down D3's items

and

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7378957872

a third party gold selling site

Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Dec 10, 2012, 9:58:07 AM
As I'm doing now, I lurked around the Blizz forums when I started Diablo & found the rules way too strict so never posted. The same can be said for EA Battlelog (I am a Battlefield Veteran with +3,300 hours experience & have recently discovered online RPG's). As of about 6 months ago, they changed their rulebook so advertising other games is considered a breach.

I think if you want strict, over-inetellectualized conduct from people you should be going to seminars IRL instead & associating with other pompous intellectualites sipping champagne & trading business cards.

It's the internet, don't choke people with too many rules.
Some information for all those who have spread the hate on D3...:

Google just released a list of the most searched terms in 2012.

Diablo 3 is the 5th most searched term of the year. It's by far the most searched game in 2012.

It has gotten more famous than it could have ever been without all the haters. People got interested and wanted to find out if everything really is that bad.

I didn't read it in an English article, so no source from me :p
Have a nice day everyone :)
ign: Qwertzuiopp
Last edited by MultiKill on Dec 14, 2012, 6:19:57 PM
You mean this list?

1. Whitney Houston
2. Gangnam Style
3. Hurricane Sandy
4. iPad 3
5. Diablo 3
6. Kate Middleton
7. Olympics 2012