On my Vista 32 bits,

Opera : does not work...
Firefox : does not work...
Chrome : does not work...

Paint : works fine!

Absolutely brilliant!
Last edited by Ubloh on Nov 28, 2012, 8:48:45 AM
Wow, that's one big ass image.
found a little mistake: the background of the central life cluster in the Duelists starting area did not cover the cluster itself, but looks like mirrored and vertically shifted - different from web (and ingame) view.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I'm so ready to finally come back to this awesome game.

Can't wait.
16135x15300px OMg Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in. I for 1 say Cash Shop Send it in tube have it printed on a translucent paper or plastic so I can make it a ceiling light over my gaming desk ( the only place large enough to hang it). GGG FTW
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
Yeah, whoever rendered it fucked up the duelist area a bit, it's pretty noticeable. I want to buy a high quality posted of this from somebody or GGG though. (Very high quality, im not going to pay money for low quality)
Last edited by Xendran on Nov 28, 2012, 11:04:17 AM
"
Xendran wrote:
Yeah, whoever rendered it fucked up the duelist area a bit, it's pretty noticeable. I want to buy a high quality posted of this from somebody or GGG though. (Very high quality, im not going to pay money for low quality)

Online printers do a very good job these days. Two years ago I found a hires version of the full Secret of Mana Cover Art, and printed it on a 1.20m poster, high gloss and laminated.
I paid 45€ for it, but it was so worth ist.

Thinking about doing the same thing for this. But the money is tight.
"
grumpi wrote:
Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in.

and now imagine: the original picture is set to 72 dpi (screen view based) - this gives it a 'natural' dimension of 224 to 212 inches! :-O (For non-english: more then 30 squaremeters!!!)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
grumpi wrote:
Had to find out how big that is in human so looked up a converter and if put through a 600dpi Hi-Res inkjet it is a reasonable 26.89 x 25.5 in.

and now imagine: the original picture is set to 72 dpi (screen view based) - this gives it a 'natural' dimension of 224 to 212 inches! :-O (For non-english: more then 30 squaremeters!!!)

You mean non american. The vast majority of english speaking countries (if not all of them aside from america) use metric.
Last edited by Xendran on Nov 28, 2012, 11:21:28 AM
Having this this as a poster would be great. Downside is.... i don`t think i have a wall big enough to take it on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info