Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

Thx Chris
the Skill Tree is my New Wallpaper :D
One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
"
Metronomy wrote:
I have found many trustworthy sources that have told me OB comes out 1 December 2012. This really ruined the surprise for me now that I know when OB comes out...

Lol wtf... Is this a troll?
"The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so id rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless"
Wow..
Definetely the best skill system of all RPGs..and even beautiful to stare..
We just happen to have a large format colour laser printer and some high grade paper lying around. (Handy, eh?)

I think I'm going to print one out and frame it. :)

I must agree: without a doubt, best skill system in an RPG.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Commisions a printing conglomerate to create to scale hi res (nasa style) photo to cover one of the wall of my room. On a funnier note i have spoken to my other partners and am in negotiation to upgrade our computer system to display such things on-screen......for obvious business reasons ;P
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Commisions a printing conglomerate to create to scale hi res (nasa style) photo to cover one of the wall of my room. On a funnier note i have spoken to my other partners and am in negotiation to upgrade our computer system to display such things on-screen......for obvious business reasons ;P

Man, if you will really do it post a photo of your wall :)
December 31st will be a likely candidate for when OB is released.
"
This is great, you can really make out the fine detail in the more complex icons.

Some are really good looking indeed, and would deserve to be more easily viewed... as forum avatars for exemple.
Wow the tree looks amazing like this. Immediately became my new wallpaper (replacing an old screenshot, a VERY old screenshot lol).

Come on Chris give us an estimate for OB ;-p
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
wow thats awesome, never noticed the artwork on some of them, just looks like colors to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info