Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

aw yea, Ima rasterbator this. New poster!
"
Charan wrote:

Put it this way. I'll bet you a diamond pack that it won't come out december 1st. I don't know for sure myself but I believe I am just as trustworthy a source as the next fellow....

Can I take the bet if he doesn't? :P I'd probably have to pawn off a bunch of stuff to pay it off if I lost but a chance at my own Diamond pack is worth the risk :)
"
Chris wrote:
(Warning: It's 25mb! Google Chrome can't display it, so you may need to right-click to save the file locally).

Meanwhile Opera, the browser everyone loves to ignore, and Firefox, the browser Chrome users love to look down on, both were able to render it and smoothly scroll the zoomed in version afterwards at 2560x1600 (although Opera froze the UI for several seconds during the decode). Each browser consumed roughly 1GB of ram in the process (roughly what would be expected for a full decode of 240 megapixels).

IE9 was able to load it but took 2.5GB to do so and was unable to scroll smoothly.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer."
"
Serpenton wrote:
"windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer."

LOL

But wow, the skill tree looks so colorful and pretty when you have everything lit up. Definitely would pay for a poster of this. This is awesome.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
thx for compiling the complete skilldrasil into an image. very helpful for planning and nice looking too.
from the beta trailers i liked and still like the templars trailer the most despite the bright flickering towards the end. the dark surrounding, the flashbacks into the cruel past of wraeclast, the tone and accent of the voice added to a tempation for me to give this game a try back in january.
although the game for first didn't really hold on to it's dark promise (ok, there are dead babies on the beach which already outraged some sensitive minds), after further playing it seemed like the ancestors were darker minded and cruel than the current supposed to be horrible evil abominations dwelling in the deep. it really got better during the year though as more animations got added and changed but for me it always could get more dark and gory.

@release date:

no problem with moving the open beta into january as i'm on holiday anyway :-) but for most people it really would be comfortable to be able to play during the new content in the christmas to year vacation.

but i do see a problem with some (for me) serious changes planned for char speeding (phase run, quicksilver flask) as it greatly influences melee char builds. a flask cannot replace a spell reliably and it's obviously not supposed to. but phase run is not only used for rushing and more melee damage on first hit, for me it's often kind of escape help in dangerous situations since i died to often trying to get off with leap slam and the bloody ... is not jumping because i clicked on the wrong environment. pr is part of my build.

tl;dr before open beta i would like to test if i can somehow compensate the phase run nerf /remove in my build.

edit: tldr was not making sense
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 28, 2012, 9:44:45 AM
I'm not sure but will Act3 the only new thing in Open beta or is there other stuff coming as well?

Like new skills, new armors, uniques, and so on?

Would be interesting to know.
This thing is HUUUUUGE!!!!!!
http://www.lolalipop.com/?id=24011
About those old trailers - we need new ones to attract new players
IGN: Drusek
"
Jazzo wrote:
aw yea, Ima rasterbator this. New poster!

I've rasterbated quite a few things. But this image doesn't even need it, it's huge enough to be sharp even at complete wall size.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info