Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

It's so much more colorful when all the nodes are lit up like you had put a point in them!
I doubt very much OB is coming before 10th of December as there are races announced till 9th... So I hope for a date like 13-14th at best ;) The sooner the better, cmon we want it ASAP :D
Thats huge, and thats what she said.
Opera loaded image fine.

lots of ways to build ur chars, Awesome!
What size of the original picture? (not jpeg)
"
iakvlife wrote:

This is original resolution 16135x15300px

"
Chris wrote:
We rendered out a copy at maximum resolution

:-)
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011
I'd love to have this as a poster, and quiz my self on notes at random times during the game, and just hanging on the wall, taking a peek every time I want to remember which path I shall take, while also viewing all the other probabilities, seeing the vast amount of options at each level up.

"
Noktis wrote:
"
iakvlife wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

He meant the size, as in the space it takes up, as in maybe in PDF format, or whatever he had in mind.
Last edited by AmberGhost on Nov 28, 2012, 3:42:24 AM
When will that small patch 0.9.13h coming out?
Any idea?

Greetz, Darkzokzas
"
AmberGhost wrote:
I'd love to have this as a poster, and quiz my self on notes at random times during the game, and just hanging on the wall, taking a peek every time I want to remember which path I shall take, while also viewing all the other probabilities, seeing the vast amount of options at each level up.

"
Noktis wrote:
"
iakvlife wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

He meant the size, as in the space it takes up, as in maybe in PDF format, or whatever he had in mind.

What size to lossless. I think 60-100 Mb
This is great, you can really make out the fine detail in the more complex icons.
"
iakvlife wrote:
What size to lossless. I think 60-100 Mb

BMP - 706 MB (Uncompressed)
PNG - 103 MB (lossless)
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info