Beta key for a good joke

Why did chicken cross the road?

- Because the PoE community was giving away beta keys for idiotic ways.
"
perderabo wrote:
Dont need a key but some black humor for you

What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang rape

shit man , so bad ... but i laughed.
GGG - Why you no?
Shame on you, guys...seriously, "son, I am dissapoint". You can't even use your own fantasy to get this game. So I have no intention to buy it for you. The keys I got for free, I gave out with no conditions (you can ask 573r30 or TasKitas about it). But the keys I actually bought with my own money I wanted to give to people, who really care. I am not your dad to buy you toys.

So, thanks to those, who at least tried...for their efforts will pe paid for.
So are you ganna pick someone to win the second key ??
i know what you mean dude ,i understand it,but i tried to do the best i could based on the little information that i have , their are others as well tried , and i think they deserve to win, so choose who ever want, it's "your forum, your keys and your rulse".
aaaaah, in case you willing to spare a key with no conditions!! could i have one please??

and here's a funny video , i post it earlier in other forum , it's pertty funny,check it out, and happy holidays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyRvzeNuqa4

enjoy :)

Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Nov 24, 2012, 3:04:19 AM
Pixle_Twitch, i have already gave out the second key. And you, sir, got the third :)
"
Glad90 wrote:
Pixle_Twitch, i have already gave out the second key. And you, sir, got the third :)

WOW , i mean thank you Glad90 soooooooooo much, shit man i still don't believe that i got a key,finally i will have the chance to play this awesome game.

I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH SIR :))))))))))))
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Looking for a beta key. would love to join my friend.
Wanna hear a pizza joke?
Nevermind, it's too cheesy.

:)
My mamma so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing

BADA BAM BAMS BSSSSS
Okay. A black guy and his black girlfriend are in a theater seeing a movie. The guy buys a bucket of popcorn and cuts a hole in the bottom and puts his wiener through. So his girlfriend reaches in and you know what she finds ;) then they talk through the whole movie.
Last edited by drew5557 on Dec 17, 2012, 12:35:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info