Beta key for a good joke

a Marauder wants to see a Witch about something so he walks up the Witch's Tower. He finds the wooden door locked. being a Marauder he pushes it a bit and it falls to the floor. Within the room are two skeletons!

The Marauder takes out his Greathammer, screams a warcry and charges in. He smashes the skeletons and keeps going until he falls on the metal-reinforced door beyond. Within the room is a mummy!

The Marauder froths at the mouth and attacks. he hits the mummy with his hammer, kicks it in the face and throws it in the fire. Then he jumps on the ashes until nothing remains. Contemptuously, he cuts the mithril door in half with his Greathammer and walks into the next room where the Witch is trapped into a cage by a Demon.

The Marauder, with a maddened gleam in his eye, hits the Demon with his Greathammer. The battle (and the Marauder) rages on until the Demon falls to a bloody heap. The Marauder goes to the cage and with a grunt of effort tears it open. Then he rests upon his mighty Greathammer.

"Witch" the Marauder says,"I need your wisdom"
The witch disbelievingly surveys the destruction left behind by the Marauder and exclaims "You know, doors have doorknobs"!!!
The Marauder (heave a sigh) and answers him,"Do not speak in riddles, Witch"! Hehehehehehehe
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Nov 24, 2012, 3:33:22 AM
You ask people to make up a joke on a game of which they don't know the lore and can even play ?
That's insane.

Well, I still wish good luck to the participants.
+1 garthu :) but still we want beta keys :D
"
garthu wrote:
You ask people to make up a joke on a game of which they don't know the lore and can even play ?
That's insane.

Well, I still wish good luck to the participants.

That's completely true!!. So far I can not think any joke :/
Guys, do you even read my posts?)

Many people had the chance to try the game during public stress tests, and for those who couldn't participate in it, they can always improvise on all this "exile" and "i could kill for a beta key" topics.

There is nothing insane. I won the key the same way, having played only for a couple of hours before that during a public test.
the ugliest way to get to play a game that actually is worth to play because of the uber ramificated skill tree and that beta key all ppl need to get it in order to play. Not everybody has the posibility to donate 10$ for a beta key but that's just my opinion. This forum part just turned into a beging thread that everybody likes to give away a key for some reason or condition.
Just remember u guys were the same like we are now, without a key and thinking if PoE actually is worth to play and wait for a beta key. Seriously it is way easier to help ppl rather than make them suffer or creating some threads to piss them off!
how many templars cross the border?

none, they are all exiled! =)
You know, the best thing about PoE is that some lucky people are playing it right now, savouring the fine balance and top-notch gameplay that definitely tops D3 and in some regards, even D2 and Torchlight 2. If you had a beta key, you could be playing this game right now...

Spoiler
"
Naridar wrote:
You know, the best thing about PoE is that some lucky people are playing it right now, savouring the fine balance and top-notch gameplay that definitely tops D3 and in some regards, even D2 and Torchlight 2. If you had a beta key, you could be playing this game right now...

Spoiler

WTF!! @_@ who did you.....shit Now i have to search for the hiddin camera !!

Pervert!!!
Last edited by songy on Nov 23, 2012, 9:52:15 AM
Hey Glad90 tell you what dude , PM me with your favorite PoE joke to you, and if i like it , i'll post it back here on your forum , This way i will be 100% sure that you will like it so mush, in fact it will be your favorite, and of course i'll be the winner.

OR

you can just give me the the beta key first , and i promise you i'll write the funniest joke about PoE you will ever hear "100% guaranteed" !!( just make sure that after i get the key, you'll pm me with the joke within 5 hours,ok).

No seriously dude have a kind heart and give me the key,PLS,i'am so desperate to play this game , give it to me and i'll do anything for you, i'll make all your wishs come true " shave your head,get you naked and throw you form the balcony" LOL

But wait i can tell you a joke by my own "i'm a grown man,i can do it??!!"

Did you see the great forest in Path of exile??

if your answer is : NO CUZ "there's no forest in the game in first place"

i will respond with : just go to the "skill forst"!! .
Last edited by songy on Nov 23, 2012, 2:33:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info