Beta key for a good joke

Heya, guys!
I am willing to give away a couple of beta keys for this wonderful game:)
My own key I recieved from EternisRequiem (eternal thanks, friend!) in one of forum challenges here. Aaand I guess it's time to pass the torch;)

So here's the challenge and it's quite simple: make me laugh. Just one condition: whatever you do, it has to be connected to Path of Exile.

To make it easier, here's some preferences:)) - i enjoy comixes (the stuff you can find on memebase.com), cynical jokes (like cyanide&happiness), black humour, well, I like it harsh, you know xD

Well, bring it on guus, the game's worth it! You have 24 hours:) Good luck=)
D3 is better than PoE.

!!
There was this department at a police station in Western Arizona.
They decided to make it mandatory to install a black box in your car that would record audio right before a crash.
It was found that in 67% of all fatal crashes, the final words of all drivers was "Oh, shit."
The other 33% were recorded saying: "I never got a Path of Exile beta key! Nooo!!"

Haha, cheers.
-Cered
Dont need a key but some black humor for you

What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang rape
It is important too understand that the choices we make are most often not between good and bad but between bad and worse.
first post!! here goes..

This is what i think of all the people who do not have beta keys(including me!):If your father didn't cut holes in your pockets at Christmas, you wouldn't have anything to play with!(if you dont have a beta key :p)
An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall.

A young man walked up to the bench and sat down.

He had spiked hair in all different colors;
green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The old man just stared and stared.

Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring.

The young man finally said sarcastically,
"What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied,
"Got drunk once and made love with a peacock.
I was wondering if you were my son.
I now have my own key so ill stop entering contests if i win another key use your own discretion but I can give them to one of my friends.
I love all the friendly competition for beta keys!

almost feel bad for poisoning all your coffees
I hold the universal beta key for PoE but someone changed the lock, so i need another beta key :))
The object of a joke is to make you laugh. Sir, I can make you laugh. Follow this YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
Little known fact: Tidus from FFX likes to wind down with ARPG games.

But not anymore, after he had a heart attack when he saw PoE's passive skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info