The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

Finally no more influx of corruption
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
How much were you paid? :P

The grumbling of the haters was compensation enough. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'll probably get some hate mails but razer still offers the footprint microtransaction. It looks like there is 46 days left to get one so here is the heads up.

Just tried and redeemed. Visit this link.

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thanks for this, I can confirm the offer is still working! :)
my new razer mouth has double clickign issues 2months after i bought. damn you cheesy marketing
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Wow I better get some for my other characters.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Someone throw me codes!!
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I'll probably get some hate mails but razer still offers the footprint microtransaction. It looks like there is 46 days left to get one so here is the heads up.

Just tried and redeemed. Visit this link.

Bravo! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
only noobs with bad taste using razor mice *fleesaroundthecorner*
those footprints are for the more redneck-style gamer ;P *fleesagain*
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 18, 2013, 5:55:45 AM
Funny my Razer mouse is fine and I've been abusing it for months. Onehanded play has never been so joyful. But razer comms can get fucked and so can the footprints.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info