Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
*BUMP!* for visibility! =^[.]^=

God damn you, damn you to hell. You're perpetuating the use of this awful, awful effect.

I love you, too, John. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Thanks for the bump, I guess?

FYI I bumped this thread four lines upwards, this time approx 10 so I'm giving up now.

Thanks for the info, I guess. =~[.]^=
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 19, 2013, 7:11:13 PM
*BUMP!* for alla new players who haven't gotten theirs, yet! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Whats with the weird smileys? And i want some codes too if someone has some for me PM please.
"
Whats with the weird smileys? And i want some codes too if someone has some for me PM please.

Getcher own codes, here:

http://www.razerzone.com/pathofexile/

As for my Cheetahmoticons, look at my sig. =^[.]^=
fucking ingame advertisment. stop advertising it.

:P
"

Advertception!
"

Free footprints effect that hurts nobody.

No. =^[.]^=
Who moved this thread to page 2? =@[.]@=
=^[.]^=
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info