The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
lelarentaka7 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
http://www.razerzone.com/pathofexile/

For alla new players who prolly missed the offer, this ends TODAY. 10/31/13. You dun haveta sign up for any emails or anything; all you haveta do is A) Download (but not necessarily enable) Razer Comms, and B) provide your email addy.

You can do it for each account for which you provide the email addy (and download Razer Comms, again).

Good luck, and have fun! =^[.]^=

Edited for incorrect date. Another quality BLOW thread.

Thanks for this. At least there's some effect on my character. Barely noticeable in dark areas/map though.

You're very welcome! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
you guys are forgetting this was a partnership to help ggg and razor share customers and cross promote to increase revenue. (for both company)
more money for ggg is a good thing, means more improvement to this incredible game.
btw: its just a snake footprint, why you guys hate it??
[Removed by Support]
"
Anthian wrote:
you guys are forgetting this was a partnership to help ggg and razor share customers and cross promote to increase revenue. (for both company)
more money for ggg is a good thing, means more improvement to this incredible game.

'Cause it's corporate EEEEE-VULLLLLL! =^[.]^=

ETA: And some folks just enjoy getting their knickers in a twist.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 31, 2013, 5:30:48 AM
"
Anthian wrote:

Because it's lame product placement and doesn't belong in the game.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Barry wrote:
"
Anthian wrote:

Thanks for the bump! =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Barry wrote:
"
Anthian wrote:

Thanks for the bump! =^[.]^=

It wasn't a bump, it was a response to his question. At least say you disagree instead of being an insufferable twat about it.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Anthian wrote:
...btw: its just a snake footprint, why you guys hate it??

I'm not a big fan of Razer myself, and can't see myself wanting to use their footprints all over PoE...

I did mention it to a friend though; maybe that'll get him to actually try PoE out (he likes Razer) :p
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
What's the difference in this and using J!NX to sell supporter packs for the t-shirts. Or working with news adverts to promote the game.

GGG is a business, first and foremost - if or when their doors close - so does POE. I swear some of you must be missing your medications on a daily basis with the amount of trivial bitching that you do.

It's a partnership amongst gaming companies and I see no fault in this. Much better this than selling out their customer base by providing free xp potions and gear in the shops like some other ARPG games out there that are being released do.
Last edited by Elynole on Oct 31, 2013, 8:59:08 AM
"
Wisdom wrote:
I figured GGG was hoping everyone would forget about this. It seemed like something they ended up regretting. Funny to see a former voluntary Forum Moderator of all people bring it up again =p

I fixed this for you.

Thanks for the reminder, Ray!
Many people appreciated the free MTX, and many still do.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Oct 31, 2013, 9:05:22 AM
Thanks for the reminder. Whatever is good for GGG is worth doing IMO. Not like I used a real email or installed the razercomm thing anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info