The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

Noice, thanks for the heads up. I never agreed with people's issue with these footprints. They might not blend in perfectly well with the atmosphere of the game, but they don't look completely out of place either. It's not as bad as if there was say, a micro-transaction that turned your flasks into a Mountain Dew can or Red Bull can. Or footprints that left crumbs of Doritos.

i want a cosmetic effect for gloves that gives you orange cheeto fingers
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I will start to use mine again just to appease these die hard QQ babies.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU OP :)

Glad I got the chance to grab them. I approve of lurking the forums at work ^^
IGN: ImmortalFang
Youre too kind Ray. I thought of that this morning and hoped it would go unnoticed hehe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Gee, I just figgered there might be a few folks who would appreciate a free effect. Thanks for all the free bumps, though. =^[.]^=

You did right ,dont listen to the naysayers. Im sure theres more than a few new players you made happy with this post
I still don't know why I get 20 of them

Spoiler
I know I will never use them while paid flashy alternatives exist. Anyway free bump.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Oct 31, 2013, 11:55:08 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I still don't know why I get 20 of them

Spoiler
I know I will never use them while paid flashy alternatives exist. Anyway free bump.

You can always give em' to fellow BLOW Hards
The only thing this shows is GGG's desperation. Another year and you will be able to purchase uniques in the shop.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
"
laycast wrote:
The only thing this shows is GGG's desperation. Another year and you will be able to purchase uniques in the shop.

Right. Go away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info