The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Barry wrote:
"
Anthian wrote:
you guys are forgetting this was a partnership to help ggg and razor share customers and cross promote to increase revenue. (for both company)
more money for ggg is a good thing, means more improvement to this incredible game.
btw: its just a snake footprint, why you guys hate it??

Because it's lame product placement and doesn't belong in the game.

Thanks for the bump! =^[.]^=

Hey Dood \o/ I'll bump and help get zee message out thur for all theses po folk that gotta have dat feet glow!

Shit's legit man...synchs up with mah mice and keybords..it's da bombdiggity yo! BITCH...

So bumps!

EDIT FOR

=~[.]^=
Last edited by Kochise on Oct 31, 2013, 12:24:59 PM
mine says get code and just spins and never gives me a code (i alrdy earned my 2 pts)
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
Kriegerx wrote:
Noice, thanks for the heads up. I never agreed with people's issue with these footprints. They might not blend in perfectly well with the atmosphere of the game, but they don't look completely out of place either. It's not as bad as if there was say, a micro-transaction that turned your flasks into a Mountain Dew can or Red Bull can. Or footprints that left crumbs of Doritos.

Thay all jus mad bro.. prolly dont evan lift. So get you some dem glowin green feet snakes YO!

=~[.]^=
I just want to say, I got these footprints and use them on my main because they look cool, and that's it.

I do not own a Razer mouse, or any of their stuff, but the logo is a green three headed snake thing, that's pretty neat.

I think as a symbol it fits in the game just fine, I just wish it was sliiiiiightly darker.
I'm going to use them just to troll all the people that will be disgusted by it.
"
I'm going to use them just to troll all the people that will be disgusted by it.

This guy. He gets it.

Also, free bump.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Oct 31, 2013, 1:57:20 PM
I actually use a Razor keyboard and love it. I also dig their logo so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the heads up about it :)
It is hardly as horrible as some people pretend it to be. It's an effect that appears to be an emerald sigil depicting three conjoined snakes. It's not as though it blatantly reads the words "NAGA."

Try combining those footprints with the skull hood and a green weapon microtransaction. In my opinion, it works rather well-game. Oh, and it's free--and brings in revenue and notice to a game I very much enjoying seeing thrive.
The slippery slope is hard to stop.
"
danonon wrote:
The slippery slope is hard to stop.

If you had footprints, you'd have traction.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info