The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
blitzforce wrote:
Just got one...and boy does it look out of place. If they want to make this product placement less out of place, they could've at least add in some sort of sound effects whenever you move around.

Naga, Naga, Naga, Naga, Naga...

free bump.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Less than 3 hours left! Get 'em before they're gone forever! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Many thanks Raycheeta! :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
The other day I went to PC world cos I had a £5 voucher. At first I wanted to buy a 3DS game, bt they didn't sell video games there which is odd. So looking around I spotted a Razer Naga reduced by £7 to £62.99.

I thought 'hmmmm', and google seached prices for it online, and the store price was actually lower plus I could have had another fiver off. But then I realized the reason it was reduced was because it was the 2012 version, and the much better 2014 version has recently been released, and that was £65 online. So I didn't spend my voucher on anything :(

I don't actually need nor want the naga though, just wanted to use the voucher on a game.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
About 90 minutes to go! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
A little more than 45 minutes left. Last call! =^[.]^=
Oh hey I remember doing this when it came out
IRON MAN
Less than half an hour, now. ='[.]'=
Per the website, the offer has expired. Congratulations to everyone who wanted the Razer prints and got them. =^[.]^=
How much were you paid? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info