The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
As long as you wear the Razer footprints no harm will come to you.

I didn't know this. You been talkin' to Chris? =^[.]^=

Didnt you know the razer footprints increase orb drop rate by 500% and rare drops by 100% and unique drops by 50%?

So, getcher razer footprints now!!! I said NOOOOOWWWWWWW!!
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
As long as you wear the Razer footprints no harm will come to you.

Didnt you know the razer footprints increase orb drop rate by 500% and rare drops by 100% and unique drops by 50%?

So, getcher razer footprints now!!! I said NOOOOOWWWWWWW!!

They dun fix desync? Bummer. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Yes and I convinced him to let me share this info for everyone who plays this game. ;)
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Bumping for pretty solid MTX that's free!

Spoiler
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Hey guys, we cannot let this thread get bumped off of the first page because of stupid threads that have absolutely no relevance to anything. Long live the FREE Razer footprints!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
GET THEM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
Im telling you, get them. Now. OK.
Thanks, I got ~450 codes!
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
Thanks, I got ~450 codes!

Thanks for the testimonial, here have cookies. :)

Spoiler
Cookies not cooties.

E V E R Y O N E - E L S E - G E T - T H E M - N O W
Can you get more than 1 per account?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Can you get more than 1 per account?

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info