The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
Aggropop wrote:
Please stop bumping this garbage. The "limited time offer" has gone on long enough. Any more and its gonna look borderline shady.

Dont be a lemon be a rosebud. And get more footprints. :)

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Gee, I just figgered there might be a few folks who would appreciate a free effect. Thanks for all the free bumps, though. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I love these Razer footprints!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Aggropop wrote:
Please stop bumping this garbage. The "limited time offer" has gone on long enough. Any more and its gonna look borderline shady.

Demn Razer feetprints r nut gerbege!!!

So bymp!!!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
@Wreaclastian, i wanna see some epic mtx pic's with razer footprints now that you won that price mate :').
(fancy helmet is a good start :p)

Also, free bumpy.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You can see the footprints even better in this picture. ;)

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
You can see the footprints even better in this picture. ;)

Need deer legs skin MTX for boots, which should still work with the footprints MTX. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
There's still bitching on the forum about "in-game advertising," as if this is so in-your-face that it's intolerable.

Some people's "victimhood" is more important than giving other people the choice to have and to use something like this, or not to. ='[.]'=

You are you, you are not anyone else. You will not have the mind of others, just your assumptions and conclusions. You won't truly be able to comprehend other peoples opinions that don't agree with yours because you're so enamored with providing this free service, and quite content to disregard and even insult anyone who provides feedback on this subjective matter.

Bump ~
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jun 24, 2014, 4:06:30 AM
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
There's still bitching on the forum about "in-game advertising," as if this is so in-your-face that it's intolerable.

Some people's "victimhood" is more important than giving other people the choice to have and to use something like this, or not to. ='[.]'=

You are you, you are not anyone else. You will not have the mind of others, just your assumptions and conclusions. You won't truly be able to comprehend other peoples opinions that don't agree with yours because you're so enamored with providing this free service, and quite content to disregard and even insult anyone who provides feedback on this subjective matter.

Bump ~

Well, he has my mind to speak for on this issue for sure. The less i have to speak out about something the better. :)
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Bump ~

Perhaps. Or, perhaps you dun comprehend my mind, either, and so are quick to judge me. However, if you read many of the negative posts on this thread, you will see numerous examples of the "I dun like it, so I dun want YOU to have it" mentality, typically justified by some sense of righteous indignation or moral outrage at somehow being forced to "endure" this terrible MTX in game.

Too much of that sort of nonsense in the real world, to have it leak over into gaming.

So, getcher pulsing, emerald, serpentine footprints, FREE! =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info