The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

I cant believe that people are still mad about this, so sad.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
The point of a NDA is that he is not allowed to say either way.

i don't know where you got this idea, but "deny everything" is a common business strategy

i'm guessing you have never seen an NDA in your life

I have signed NDAs myself. Have you?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
yes
funny thing. I got the free footprints, then a few days later i was like "F it, i'll buy a weapon effect too" After seeing how cosmetics work, i was willing to try more.

Sample micro-transactions may actually entice people to spend money on better items.

so advice to GGG- Maybe you can make a few really subtle effects for free. Maybe another promotion, as long as it integrated seamlessly with the PoE theme.
buddy of mine bought a new video card and it had a coupon in it for $150 worth of poe points. I thought that was pretty cool.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Oh nice that thing is still available :)
I already have Starcraft II razer equipment for my computer.
Footprints for PoE are going to be a nice touch :)

If you disregard the "logo" for what it is, they are actually very suited for a viper strike build. They "fit the theme" sort of speak, without being related to razer :).

I actually made a dagger Shadow, "RazerSerpentstrides," based on this. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
The point of a NDA is that he is not allowed to say either way.

i don't know where you got this idea, but "deny everything" is a common business strategy

i'm guessing you have never seen an NDA in your life

Even Blizzard's NDA didn't say anything about having to lie to anyone if asked a question about something you weren't allowed to comment on.

It isn't a "Misleading Disclosure Agreement" it's a NON Disclosure agreement.

So, **IF** money had changed hands and it was in the NDA, then Chris would not be able to comment either way on it. The fact that Chris did, meant it wasn't in the NDA.

Those that were around at the time it started, may recall this free footprint effect as a marketing tie in - promoting both products. Razer makes good products and is well known amongst gamers, so imo, it wasn't a bad decision at all.

I almost went with a Razer mouse when I upgraded, but for some reason the less obstrusive the side thumb buttons are, the less numbness I get in my hand when playing.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Getcher shiny, green, serpentine footprints now! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Getcher shiny, green, serpentine footprints now! =^[.]^=
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
are you allowed to get more even after you got some? i think i will stockpile this shit just like i did with win fireworks

over 30k hits Ray, woah! keep on fighting the good fight
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info