The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

got mine.
"
GameQB11 wrote:
got mine.

Gratz! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
I finally Razered!

I applaud you! Congrats and enjoy it! :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Getcher red-hot, green footprints now! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
are you allowed to get more even after you got some? i think i will stockpile this shit just like i did with win fireworks
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
are you allowed to get more even after you got some? i think i will stockpile this shit just like i did with win fireworks

Use the same process with different email addies, and you can. =^[.]^=
*BUMP!* for green footprints! =^[.]^=
Ray do you work for Razer or smth? Cos you know, even GGG are ashamed of this decision. Let it die.
Last edited by lethal_papercut on Apr 9, 2014, 6:36:21 AM
"
Ray do you work for Razer or smth? Cos you know, even GGG are ashamed of this decision. Let it die.

Thanks for the free bumb I guess. hehe
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
I finally Razered!

I applaud you! Congrats and enjoy it! :-)

Thank you. I hope to give them a run someday :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info