The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
are you allowed to get more even after you got some? i think i will stockpile this shit just like i did with win fireworks

over 30k hits Ray, woah! keep on fighting the good fight

It's a small one, but I think providing folks the opportunity to choose whether or not to use these free footprints is worth the occasional *BUMP!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Getcher shiny, green, serpentine footprints now! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
This was my first MTX, and I still wear them out once in a while to remember what it was like before I spent a single cent on the game.
"
This was my first MTX, and I still wear them out once in a while to remember what it was like before I spent a single cent on the game.

Good to hear! =^[.]^=
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Razer makes good products

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

9/10, can only assume trolling
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Getcher shiny, green, serpentine footprints now! =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
*BUMP!* for alla new players who haven't gotten theirs, yet! =^[.]^=
BUMPU
For what it's worth I've put at least 4 years on my razer mouse and the only problem with it is the scroll wheel often clicks on both press and release. Other than that it has held up well. (I dont have the footprints either just sayin)
Thanks for the bump, just got my code :) I don't use Razer products, but even so, free stuff is always nice ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info