The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

Do they really bug you THAT much? I mean, they kind of blend in with the rest after awhile no? We've literally beaten the piss right out of this issue.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
pneuma wrote:
When the worm turns and GGG adds something that I can do that you don't like and have no control over, I won't exploit it as you have. Compassion is hard, selfishness is easy. =^[.]^=

I agree there are definitely annoying things for some people. Myself, the constant heart beat of the Valentine's heart MTX drives me crazy. Fortunately it is not as loud as before, but it still gets to me sometimes.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
pneuma wrote:
ETA: People who blow vuvuzelas into your face while you're at a concert aren't trying to "offend" anybody, they simply like the sound.

Tragedy of the commons.

A sound and an image aren't comparable at all. The former is completely unavoidable if it's in your vicinity, the other is avoidable, you just look away or ignore it since a noise, imo, is way more annoying than an image with green snakes.

Either way, a comparison isn't meant to be always correct correct correct so I understand your example but honestly, this shouldn't matter much to you unless you're tired of seeing people with this effect 24/7 (dramatizing here). I rarely see people with this effect, like, really rarely. How often do you see this? Because the way you feel, it seems to me you're implying you see this as often as every day if not every two hours of gameplay or so. If so, then I can understand your frustration, but otherwise, it seems just (blind) hate to something that rarely affects you.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Mar 22, 2014, 6:07:35 AM
Let's not derail the thread even more, folks.

Let's just get back to making people who might like to use 'em aware of the free Razer Footprints microtransaction. Anybody who doesn't like 'em doesn't have to use 'em, or look at 'em. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 22, 2014, 8:31:13 AM
Waiting for the servers to get straightened out? Use a couple of idle moments to get some free footprints! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Bump for the Cheetah and a free MTX!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Thanks for this. I always figured those footprints were from a promotion long gone.
"
Kozmas wrote:
Thanks for this. I always figured those footprints were from a promotion long gone.

Glad you found out about 'em. Enjoy! =^[.]^=
As someone who owns Razer peripherals, I love the footprints!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I say a big thanks for this, im not a big fan of razer or usual promo stuff...

..but these footprints fit my poisoner build (chaos damage everything!)

..melikes yay :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info