The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

Sup delmas, guess who?
Also... free stuff is free. Personally dont like em cos i already have my ebony footprints. stylish and let you know which areas you already walked trough while looking for that last pack of tunnel worms thingy. which will always be a rare pack with crit and faster attack so when it pops up they destroy you before you even can say lol wut.
For the fact that this promo was supposed to be ending 2 months ago, I like the fact that I still got the free stuff. Just now.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Last edited by Zalm on Dec 27, 2013, 10:24:27 PM
"
I just realized that someone with a "Forum Moderator" title is the person shamelessly promoting razor's little "deal" with GGG. Wow. Really? Whoring yourself out wasn't enough eh? All your new PC's cost free advertising as well as constant forum bumping? I'm hoping Raycheetah isn't really a moderator, and this is some sick joke.

Shameless? Yup. I feel no shame. But then, neither, apparently, do you, for being such an unpleasant individual.

I dun see what my having a (now-defunct) Forum Mod title has to do with it, but calling people's attention to a promotion which can net them a free MTX isn't "whoring myself out."

I bump this thread about once a day for two reasons:

1. To see the occasional post thanking me for bringing this to someone's attention so that they were able to take advantage of the promo, and,

2. To see the occasional post filled with self-righteous fauxrage over GGG's temerity in making a deal with the Devi- Err, another gaming-related company. Your tears of anger.... So sweet.

As for who and what I am, a simple examination of my join date and post history should confirm that I am not merely some corporate shill, but another player/supporter of PoE and GGG.

So, thanks for the bump, and, if this promotion rolls over in January, as I suspect it will, I might bump it less often, but bump it I will, because new players deserve the same opportunity as everyone else to decide whether or not to get these free footprints.

Oh, and, Happy Holidays, Gecko. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
I just realized that someone with a "Forum Moderator" title is the person shamelessly promoting razor's little "deal" with GGG. Wow. Really? Whoring yourself out wasn't enough eh? All your new PC's cost free advertising as well as constant forum bumping? I'm hoping Raycheetah isn't really a moderator, and this is some sick joke.

Shameless? Yup. I feel no shame. But then, neither, apparently, do you, for being such an unpleasant individual.

I dun see what my having a (now-defunct) Forum Mod title has to do with it, but calling people's attention to a promotion which can net them a free MTX isn't "whoring myself out."

I bump this thread about once a day for two reasons:

1. To see the occasional post thanking me for bringing this to someone's attention so that they were able to take advantage of the promo, and,

2. To see the occasional post filled with self-righteous fauxrage over GGG's temerity in making a deal with the Devi- Err, another gaming-related company. Your tears of anger.... So sweet.

As for who and what I am, a simple examination of my join date and post history should confirm that I am not merely some corporate shill, but another player/supporter of PoE and GGG.

So, thanks for the bump, and, if this promotion rolls over in January, as I suspect it will, I might bump it less often, but bump it I will, because new players deserve the same opportunity as everyone else to decide whether or not to get these free footprints.

so which is it? Merry Christmas? or "your tears of anger" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean?) I dislike games selling products in a game. No unpleasantness other than that. Since you're not a forum moderator (although still choose to show the title) my beef isn't with you. You're just a harmless poster.
Last edited by DexterousGecko on Dec 27, 2013, 10:45:05 PM
Ignore the rabble rousers Cheetah, I'm glad you keep this thread going for those who still havent gotten these footies. Since I spend more time playing the game than perusing the forums, I never got these awesome MTX feet before, and I'm so glad I saw this bump and got those kick ass footprints.

My friend also enjoys it, but since he does NO forums browsing, I have to thank you for him. Were it not for you, we both would have missed out. Your doing the RNGods work son, keep it up.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Raycheetah wrote:

QFT Bump!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Just three more days! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
dude thanks! i always wondered how people got those footprints and now I got em too :)

i registered with facebook so i didn't have to download anything btw.
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
marat569 wrote:
dude thanks! i always wondered how people got those footprints and now I got em too :)

Glad to hear it!

2 days left, folks! Gettem while you can! =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
marat569 wrote:

Glad to hear it!

2 days left, folks! Gettem while you can! =^[.]^=

Just one day! =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info