The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

7 days left. Why not give yourself a Christmas present, today? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Bump! Merry X-mas too!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Bump! Merry X-mas too!

And a happy New Year!

5 days left! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Bump! Merry X-mas too!

And a happy New Year!

5 days left! =^[.]^=

To you n yours as well!. Bump!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
thank you very much for the reminder!
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
"
missmisiowa wrote:
thank you very much for the reminder!

You're very welcome! =^[.]^=
4 days left! Free stuff; grab 'em while you can! =^[.]^=
I just realized that someone with a "Forum Moderator" title is the person shamelessly promoting razor's little "deal" with GGG. Wow. Really? Whoring yourself out wasn't enough eh? All your new PC's cost free advertising as well as constant forum bumping? I'm hoping Raycheetah isn't really a moderator, and this is some sick joke.
"
I just realized that someone with a "Forum Moderator" title is the person shamelessly promoting razor's little "deal" with GGG. Wow. Really? Whoring yourself out wasn't enough eh? All your new PC's cost free advertising as well as constant forum bumping? I'm hoping Raycheetah isn't really a moderator, and this is some sick joke.

Why u mad tho?
"

I hope he is. Just so you get mad.
But alas he is not but once was.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Last edited by Delmas on Dec 27, 2013, 9:05:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info