The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

http://www.razerzone.com/pathofexile/

You dun haveta sign up for any emails or anything; all you haveta do is A) Download (but not necessarily enable) Razer Comms, and B) provide your email addy.

You can do it for each account for which you provide the email addy (and download Razer Comms, again).

Good luck, and have fun! =^[.]^=

Edited for incorrect date. Another quality BLOW thread.

ETA: Video!

Razer's promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57z1_tcQElg
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 17, 2015, 7:11:04 AM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2018, 2:20:48 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

For alla new players who prolly missed the offer, this ends TODAY. 10/21/14. You dun haveta sign up for any emails or anything; all you haveta do is A) Download (but not necessarily enable) Razer Comms, and B) provide your email addy.

You can do it for each account for which you provide the email addy (and download Razer Comms, again).

Umm first this is October 31st not the 21st and it is still the year 2013 not 2014. So I'm quite confused on when the promo ends :(
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
*Bites typoist!*

That's 10/31/2013. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 31, 2013, 3:54:45 AM
I wouldnt get them even if they pay me. bleah
"
mobutu wrote:

Cool story bro.

Anyway, i got mine. They look pretty sick and im a huge fan of razer gear so all the better!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
mobutu wrote:

Agree

shouldn't even be in game.

when do we get Mcdonald's Fries Cup Skins for headgear?

Spoiler
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Oct 31, 2013, 4:49:35 AM
"
ImRight wrote:
"
mobutu wrote:

Agree

shouldn't even be in game.

this. gladly not too many people are running arround as living advertisment. if it where only visible to the players who use it, allright- i don´t want to see any kind of ads ingame.

just because it´s free, u don´t have to use it, don´t be a tool. just imho. ;)
Gee, I just figgered there might be a few folks who would appreciate a free effect. Thanks for all the free bumps, though. =^[.]^=
I figured GGG was hoping everyone would forget about this. It seemed like something they ended up regretting. Funny to see a mod of all people bring it up again =p
"
Raycheetah wrote:

For alla new players who prolly missed the offer, this ends TODAY. 10/31/13. You dun haveta sign up for any emails or anything; all you haveta do is A) Download (but not necessarily enable) Razer Comms, and B) provide your email addy.

Edited for incorrect date. Another quality BLOW thread.

Thanks for this. At least there's some effect on my character. Barely noticeable in dark areas/map though.
Last edited by lelarentaka7 on Oct 31, 2013, 5:15:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info