[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

Can you manage chaos damage bosses on this build? Like the trio on museum or weaver on jungle valley.

This build seems really effective and cheap to build because of the heavy use of fairly cheap uniques. While this makes me tempted to try, you know, a good build for cheap, it also worries me that finding items gets boring. There is nothing you can upgrade except your jewelry.. just a thought :)
Hmmm, Im watching your talent tree right now and see you have passives on add block chance and such. And i also see your using Saffell's Frame which wont allow you to block attacks.

Am i missing something out?:P
I think those add block passives still increase the spell block provided by the shield
Xed - question about the skill effect duration nodes is that to increase the uptime of immortal call or am I missing something?

And what kind of price can I expect to obtain a Saffell's Frame? I'm getting all kinds of numbers between 10c and 2ex ????

Thanks.
IGN: Vanagandr_Fenrir (Domination) || Vanadys_Fenrir (Nemesis)
Item Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/627484
"
Xed - question about the skill effect duration nodes is that to increase the uptime of immortal call or am I missing something?

And what kind of price can I expect to obtain a Saffell's Frame? I'm getting all kinds of numbers between 10c and 2ex ????

Thanks.

I paid 1 ex for a perfect Seffell's.
Hi,

Probably a stupid question inbound here-

Firstly brilliant guide very informative so thank you.

Secondly (the silly question) what chest are you using?? As you haven't mentioned it at all?
ahh the helm doesn't let you use chest armor! im with ya
"
Cenion wrote:
I think those add block passives still increase the spell block provided by the shield

Anyone who can confirm if this is correct?:)
Thanks for the continued interest, guys! I'm hip-deep in testing my latest creation of immortality, but my marauder is still my primary character, and I'm happy to answer questions.

Wizard- It's a combination of the granite flask and endurance charges that get you to 90% reduction.

Cenion- My biggest worry about this build going into endgame was that it wouldn't be able to handle chaos bosses, but I've found that chaos damage just isn't powerful enough from any source to actually kill this character. The Weaver fight on Jungle Valley is actually my favorite thing to do, it's just spiders exploding everywhere. The new Museum fight is a doozy, but I just try to be careful. It's the one time in this game that I won't rush straight at a pack of bosses. I'd really love to test Ming's Heart on this build, because it would seal up that little hole in the ship. And finding items never gets boring. 8-)

Hampish- The way spell block works is that it's calculated based on a multiplier from your base block chance. Since we have 152% of block chance applied to spells, you multiply your base block chance by 1.52 in order to get your modified spell block. That means that your block passives are fifty percent more powerful now! They just can't stop a sword. Good thing your Immortal Call can.

Vanagandr- The increased duration passives are indeed for Immortal Call. You can get twenty second uptime with a full load of charges and good gems. It's ridiculous.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Hello,

Im trying this build on Nemesis and so far I'm rocking everything. The one question is this build is viable on futher dificulteis level (end of cruel and merciles). Unfortunately brigner of rain is very expensive item on Nemesis (right now I have like 2 ext and I have to pay 6-7 exalted for Bringer :/...).

I'm runing with Blood Magic passive and my HP is always full but when I get 4L I will try to user auras - right now I don't need them because im fucking immortal :F.

I understand that SAffeles Frame is mandatory item because of spell block chance. Is there any way that this build can work without bringer of rain?? Unfortunately my Facebreakers are only 792% and I dont know if I should get better piece of them? If I'll get Facebreakers with 950% how much they will boost my armor??

This is my current geat for lvl 29 (I will change helm and boots in the next few levels).

I know that some of them are crappy but who cares If I can kill everything in 2 seconds :F. I will link Faster Attack to my facebreakers so this will boost my dps a little ;). Right now I have like 1400dps on level 29.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info